Chapter 6: Bing Chilling

The entire class was waiting on Midoriya after her fight with Katsumi. We were waiting until she came back for her stuff after class. Some were impressed on how she could go toe to toe with Katsumi considering she was second in the practical exam, behind me.

Pink: you're l/n y/n right?

Y/n: Huh?

You look to your right to see a pink girl with black eyes and yellow pupils standing over your desk with a bright smile.

Y/n: Uh, Yeah!

Pinky: Great! My name is Mina Ashido! It's great to finally meet a male!

Y/n: I-it's nice to meet you too!

The two began to chat as a few of the girls from the rest of the class glanced at them.

Mina: So what's your quirk?

Y/n: My quirk? U-uh, I honestly don't know...

Mina: Well, maybe we can figure it out!

Y/n: figure... it out?

Mina: Yeah! Well first of, we know you are super strong and resistant! You went face to face with Ejira! And her quirk can turn her skin as hard as stone! You were still standing after being thrown into walls!

Y/n: Now that I think about it, yeah! You're right!

Mina: Do you know anything else?

Y/n: Well, I have a voice in my head-

Mina: Don't we all?

Y/n: I don't know, but mine sounds like a female computer...

Mina: A female computer?

The sound of the door began to sound as they all looked to see Izumi in her a green jump suit or something like that. She looked tired and a bit disappointed at first glance.

Ejira: Midoriya's back!

This caused Izumi to look up in surprise to see the class waiting for her. The class walked in front of her as she began to get a bit nervous.

Ejira: I don't know what you were saying during combat, but you were amazing!

Sera: You incredible when fighting bakugou!

Y/n went to her side and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

Y/n: I never knew you were this strong, are you hiding more stuff from me?

He had a playful smirk as he looked at her green eyes with his e/c orbs.

The rest of the class that was present during the time continued to compliment her.

Ejira: The names Ejira Kirishima! We are training together now!

Sera: The name's Hanta Sera!

Yagu: I'm Yagu Aoya-

Mina: I'm Mina Ashido and I got say you're really good at dodging!

A girl with green hair came out behind Mina.

Tsu: I'm tsuyu Asui, you can call me tsu!

Shato: I'm shato!

The group who went to the door to receive Izumi were talking near the door. Some students just stayed by their seats.

Tokayami: They're noisy...

Tenya: Tokayami!

Tenya could be seen doing her robot walk towards the bird headed girl.

Tenya: The desk is not a seat! Get down immediately!

Jiro: It's not bothering anybody. Right?

Tenya looked shocked.