Chapter 2: Body Parts

Hajime's point of view: I woke up feeling this nice soft but a bit hard kind of pillow while also feeling that I also felt an arm around me, holding me tightly but comfortably. I finally open my eyes to see Nagito sleeping right under me while I sleep on his chest. I jolted up off my bed and acdentally woke up Nagito. "Oh good morning Hajime." Nagito said calmly. "What's going on?" I said afraid that he just snuck into my cottage like a creep would. "You don't remember?" Nagito said in a confused voice. I then remembered how everything went last night. "Oh yeah, I remember now." I said relieved that I didn't have a criminal right next to me. We then hear Monokuma from the intercome saying his usual morning anounment. We then  go to the cafeteria to eat some breakfast we then hear Monokuma talk about how a dead body had been discovered and then how the class trial is in 2 hours and to use those 2 hours to investagate and gather enough evidence on who the killer may be. We then all decided to split into groups and go to different things to gather evidence. The groups: Group 1: Hiyoko and Mahiru, Group 2: Gundum and Kazuichi, Group 3: Sonia and Chiaki, Group 4: Fuyohiko and Peko, Group 5: Teruteru and Twogami, Group 6: Mikan and Ibuki, Group 7: Nekomaru and Akane, and ofcourse the 8th group is me and Nagito. As the others go off to investagate the body and the potential killer. Nagito and I go to the kitchen and look at the stove. We both share this weird feeling that something in there thats not pretty. We count down from 3 to 1. We then open the stove and see something really horrifying. We see someones arm in the oven coooked looking like someone was going to eat it. We then decide to take it out and turn it over for some reason and end up seeing that on the other side of the arm, chunks of flesh was taken out of the arm. It was one of the most horrifying things we have ever seen. Nagito asks to look around more while I take out the hand or if I want it be the other way around. I then say of course I want it to be the other way around cause what kind of crazy bitch would even want to even be near it let alone investagte it. I go to look around for a bit to see if I can see  any other shit that can help with the arm investagation. I then go to look at the pot on the stove (btw there were more than one oven, stove, and microwaves in the kitchen.) I then look inside the pot like the fucking idiot I am and see how there is 2 human eyes, a tongue, 2 ears, a penis, and 10 fingers in it. I then run to tell Nagito about it and to tell him to come with me to look at it. I drag Nagito to where the pot is and open up the pot for him to see the horrifying sight in it and for some reason he didn't look scared or even disgusted at the sight of it, he just looks a bit suprised. We then go to tell the others and have them take a look at the horrifying sight. Chiaki and Sonia also say they found som body parts that they found and that it is in the bag Chiaki is holding. Chiaki puts the bag on the table and opens it to see what is inside. We then see another arm but instead of it having a bunch of flesh taken out of it, it instead had no flesh taken out of it and it doesn't even have a scar or a bruise, the only 3 things that the arm me and Nagito found had in common with the arm that Chiaki and Sonia has is that it's cooked, it was most likely from the same person, and that its an arm from an actual human being. Then there was 2 legs and a torso. We than come into the relization that one of the groups arn't here. When we are about to go look for them we see Kazuichi looking traumatized holding a head  of a human which was most likely the victims head, Gundum was also right next to him looking truamatized but unlike Kazuichi hes actually trying to keep his composure. The head had its ears cut off, eyes plucked out, and tongue cut off. All I have to say is that that head was the most creepiest thing I have ever seen in my whole entire fucking life. Nagito's point of view: All of us split up again to look for more evidence on who the killer may be, but little do they know that I know who the killer of Sasaki Miyamoto is, and the killer is... to be continued...   (btw in this au theres a charecter names Sasaki Miyamoto. Butttttt did yall see the reference I did in the name. Let me give you a hint, its from a Bl anime. Thats righttt its Sasaki to Miyano. I put Sasaki as the first name and made Miyanos name a little different.)