early stages of his life

Jaspers story starts on February 11th the day he was born.  Although he wasn't born into any regular family. Jasper was born into a family of gods and goddess who have been rulling space for 100s of years. His mother was the current goddess.  

and so the story starts when he was 1 year old.  

''his hair is finally growing'' 

''isn't it amazing? its one of a kind really.''

''ive never seen a baby born with red and purple hair.'' 

''hell be a powerful kid when he grows or at-least hopefully.''

''why?''

''if he doesnt end up having powers he cant be the god of space one day.''

''it'll be fine''

His mother was so very worried about him having powers she never focused on him as a person. she constantly tried things to trigger them  and when it worked she was happy. His powers started at 5 years old. 

on February 11th, his 5th birthday.

''happy birthday my little jasper.''

''thank you mama!'' 

''can we eat cake now?''

''ofc honey.'' 

they sang him happy birthday and ate cake

''its time''

''time for what mama?''

''to see if you have powers''

''okie!''

''i want you to step up here and try your hardest to make stars''

''oki''

jasper tried and made them on his first try. he was a powerful person indeed. from that day on his whole life was just training and his mother only focused on his powers.

''honey you know what time it is?''

''training time like always.''

''yes. so get to it we dont have all day''

''mama..?''

''yes?''

''i want a break. everyday we train cant i have some fun in my life?''

''no. this is very important, if you cant take responsibly then how can you be a god one day?''

''im only 10! this isnt fair.''

''IM YOUR MOTHER! YOU LISTEN TO ME OR ILL SEND YOU OFF TO EARTH''

''FINE.''

so he trained until it was time for school. 

''oh look! its the freak who thinks hes sooo good for being born into a family of gods.''

''please stop. i swear i dont think im that good!!''

''shut up.''

''....''

''yea loser! shut up''

''two hair toned freak''

''i-im not a freak''

''oh? is wittle jaspy waspy gonna cry? loser.''

jasper was often bullied. he would go through school everyday picked on and made fun of. his mother never seemed to notice and every-time jasper tried telling her she was to ''busy''