IX

"And for the 17th roses, may we call on Mr. Zywon to dance with the debutant." The host announced and looks around the crowd but no Zywon is showing up.

"Again, paging for Mr. Zywon to dance with the debutant." The host announced again while using his microphone.

I looked up around the crowd, hoping that he would show up and take my hand to dance. I look at the host and like me, he's looking around as well, looking for him.

The host cleared his throat. "Again, paging for Mr. Zywon to dance with the debutant."

I looked down at the roses on my hand and tries to hide my face, this is so humiliating. I never thought he's gonna leave me here hanging and standing in front of other people, I can feel the people gaze and judge me for standing still. I felt sorry for myself, waiting for the same guy over and over again and find myself hurting. I'm so stupid, I shouldn't have expected him to show up.

"May I offer you a dance?" I looked up, and my heart stopped as I saw the figure of his face, a tear flashes down my cheek as Zywon's twin brother Xander take my hand and offer me to dance.

"You don't have to do this." I whisper as he slowly sway me to dance, he also wipes off the tears flashing on my eyes.

"Shh..and just dance with me." He whispered back and gave me a reassuring smile.