Chapter 1

Sorry I didn't kiss you

M/n l/n was a 27 year old pro hero. That later became a teachers assistant for his once class of UA in japan. The principle Nezu put him in one of the more troubled classes, 1-A.

1-A happened to be m/n old class so he was happy to accept. His happy, kind, nature allowed him to quickly befriend his new students.

And today any other Monday afternoon. As m/n was helping Kaminari with some work when the final bell rung.

"I got it from here, thank you L/n!" He smiled packing his things as m/n stood up.

"Of course." M/n said walking to the door and holding it open for the rest of the kids that didn't run out, soon as the sound of the bell went off.

Give a 'your welcome' or a smile or nod when they thanked him or smiled. Once they all left he looked to see is aizawa was coming, and he wasn't.

That would of been perfect to talk to him more, to walk together. With a sigh he let go of the door and walked to the class dorms.

Going to his dorm that was next to Aziawa he looked the the door for a while. Before looking at his open and going inside.

The plan room that was barely hit, as the only light was from the open doorway. Walking in closing the door behind him,  m/n sad on his bed.

That's when it happened he broke into a horrible fit of coughing. This happened often, usually at night. Usually blood but it felt like something was coming up.

He maybe coughed for ten mintues as a mix of blood and something came out of his month. Once it stopped he whipped his month and looked at the floor.

Petals, yellow flower petals.

But it's obvious I wanted to