chapter 2

Bubble gum down my throat and it's a curse

The next day, during lunch m/n walked up to aizawa. "I made some treats! If you'd like to join me and have some." He offered hopeful.

"Sorry busy grading papers." He said not looking up even.

"I can help, or do them for you later."

"No i rather do them now."

With a soft sigh m/n smiled again. "Right, i understand. Ill leave them here for you at least." He said going to but the bin on his desk.

"No thanks."

"Right." M/n said before leaving the classroom.

At the end of the day he tried again. " Hey Aizawa. You been working a lot i was woundering of you'd like to join me on going to the new cat cafe?"

"Sounds nice but I'm tired, maybe another time." He mumbled before leaving. 'It's always maybe another time' 

The next he tried to make him a different food, he didnt want it. Due to his last resort he went to the students lunch room. Finding the one he was looking for, mina ashido.

"Hello ashido." Greeted, glade she was alone but also a little worried.

"Hi sensei!" She smiled brightly back.

"Why are you eating alone? Is everything ok?

"Oh yeah! The other's aren't here yet, me and denki are usually the first here but he's not here today so i have to wait a sec for the others." She explained.

"Oh i see that's good, but i did come to ask you something."

"Yes go ahead"

With a heavy swallow m/n asked. "Do you know what aizawa likes?" She seemed to think before answering.

"Cats," 'tried that' "coffee," 'that too.' "Salty treats." 'Salty and sweet, both failed' "and sleep is all o can think of." 'Can't do that with him..' m/n thought, checking off the things he tried to do.

"Ok, thank you ashido. Oh seems like bakugo, and sero are coming." He said taking his leave.

Guess he can try again?

Day after day. M/n tried to talk to aizawa but he was always shut down, with a accuse. And as they days turned to weeks, he decided to focus on the kids for a while. Take a break with trying.

The petals have become more aggressive, and more at a time. He often takes break from class as it's not only when he's alone now.

"And if you pronounce the 'i' as a 'eh'," m/n explained to his small group before suddenly he felt like something was coming. Turning around he started to cough again, quickly he went out the door and waited into it stopped.

Getting rid of any blood that might be on his lips he walked back in but was greeted by Iida.

"L/n sensei! You seen to be ill! We must ask you take a rest!" He said in his loud serious voice, doing hand movements.

Feeling like he was gonna cough again he held it down. "Your right. I apologize for my sudden leaving but it better if i do as to not get any of you sick." He said before quickly leaving.

Once out of view he rushed to his room, his dark room. Falling to the floor once the door closed he desperately tried to calm himself as he broke into a horrible fit of coughing.

Once over he looked down, a flower. A whole yellow tulip. Such a beautiful flower giving him horrid pain, and slow death.

With harsh shallow breaths he crawled to his bed and onto it. It felt like he had no time in between as he coughed again and again. Flower after flower.

But my luck couldn't get any worse