1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth

  Tang Yue, a well-known talented female cultivator in the cultivation world, reached the tribulation stage in only three hundred years. This time her luck seemed to be running out, she only heard a loud noise in the secret realm, so fast that she didn't even have time to react, and she was already dead.

  Open your eyes again, in front of you is a room with four metal walls, only a bed, a 1.7-meter-high box, a moving cylindrical object with two hands, a small table and two chairs . Tang Yue's first impression was that the room was very small with few things.

  A memory belonging to the original owner appeared in my mind. It turns out that it has been Interstellar 351 years now, and the home star of human beings collapsed more than 400 years ago. The surviving human beings have been wandering in the universe for nearly a hundred years with high technology to find this planetary system suitable for reproduction. When human beings really stabilized, established the federal government, and censused the data, it was discovered that most of the information left on the parent planet had been lost without knowing it, and the population had also dropped to a terrible level.

  The federal government has taken numerous measures to encourage childbearing and establish orphanages. Before the age of 20, all children are protected by the government, and all basic living expenses are borne by the government. Tang Yue grew up in the Federal Orphanage. At the age of 18, she left the orphanage to cultivate her ability to earn a living. With the remaining two years of protection, she lived in this small room temporarily provided by the government. The optical brain provides basic living expenses. A tube of the cheapest nutrient solution is 50 stars, which can keep you full for a day. The long-term cosmic wandering has made interstellar people accustomed to the more efficient and convenient way of eating nutrient solution, three meals a day, rice, noodles, meat and vegetables, most of which have been lost in the long history. Only in recent years, it has appeared in the rich and powerful circles as a high-end natural food, and ordinary people have no access to it at all.

  "Didi, little Yueyue, it's time to eat." The cylindrical robot handed Tang Yue a tube of toothpaste-like nutrient solution. Robot 01 was Tang Yue's nanny when she was in the orphanage. Tang Yue was reluctant to recycle and destroy it because of its aging function, so she asked for it from the orphanage. Although it can only clean and have simple conversations, it can be regarded as a kind of companionship.

  After receiving the nutrient solution, there was a scent of green grass as soon as it was opened. It should taste good, right? Tang Yue took a sip and vomit~ what the hell? ! ! ! It's sticky, like using overnight boiled vegetables and adding various rotten fruits to crush and mix. Vomit~ This is scarier than poison! ! ! Tang Yue vomited after taking a sip. Looking at the nutrient solution in his hand, Tang Yue wanted to cry for the first time. Now she is not a monk, and she cannot fast. If she wants to live on this kind of thing, she would rather die.

  Suddenly she saw a crescent mole on her wrist. No way, why is this exactly the same as my personal storage jade? Mobilizing the spiritual sense to explore, there are heaven, material and earth treasures, various high-level spiritual sword treasures, and high-level spiritual stones piled up into mountains. That's great, as long as she sets foot on cultivation again, she won't have to drink this kind of poison anymore. After searching again, come on, they are all things that can only be used by Nascent Soul and above. After all, the storage space of a big man who has crossed the catastrophe cannot be filled with garbage from the foundation period. I only found a bottle of Xisui Dan and several bottles of Bigu Dan in the corner, and I don't know when they were put in.

  No matter what, Tang Yue picked up a marrow washing pill and swallowed it. pain! Following a burst of severe pain, the meridians of the whole body were broken inch by inch, and repaired inch by inch. Fragile bones were crushed one by one, and reassembled one by one. A stream of black blood oozed out from the skin, cracking the skin and repairing it. I don't know how long it took, but it's finally over.