211-220

Chapter 211

  If Tang Yue remembers correctly, this style of wedding ring can only be ordered once in Treasure House with a star number. Not only the style design is unique, but even the space inside is added according to the size.

  Tang Yue remembered that the largest space there was only 150 square meters. Looking at the string of zeros behind the price, Tang Yue lost interest in counting.

  After all, I was exhausted and thought I had made a lot of money, but in the end I couldn't even afford a space jewelry, so let's not mention the sour feeling in my heart.

  "How could you buy a ring with such a large space?" Tang Yue happily put the string of storage bags into the space of the ring.

  Li Yuting rubbed the top of Tang Yue's hair with a smile, "As long as you like it."

  There happened to be a small space stone in Li Yuting's portable space. Tang Yue's ring was made by Li Yuting, who invited the owner of the Treasure House. Therefore, no matter the workmanship or the size of the space, it is close to perfection.

  "Thank you," Tang Yue said with a blushing face.

  Li Yuting couldn't help laughing: "Silly girl, this is the ring I proposed. Why are you thanking me? I used this ring to trap a wife."

  Tang Yue realized that she was laughing foolishly. Mingyue at the side shook her head speechlessly, "Do you want to continue to visit?"

  "Let's go." Li Yuting took Tang Yue's hand and followed Mingyue to continue to visit the space. Li Yuting could see it, Tang Yue had never looked at the space before.

  I don't know what I'm busy with all day, I'm trying to create a space that can grow things and raise animals, and I just regard it as an ordinary space for things, and I cried a lot because of unnecessary things.

  At this time, the three of them came to a ranch. The most eye-catching thing is that fiery red calf, now the prehistoric fire bull.

  The two big curved horns of the bull's head, a tuft of white hair between the eyebrows, and wild eyes. The stout body and strong limbs are full of symbols of strength, and the whole body exudes a violent breath.

  "Is this the little buffalo from before?" Li Yuting looked at the wild fire bull whose aura was at least in the Nascent Soul stage, his eyes lit up. Men seem to have an unusual interest in wild things.

  "Yeah, but this cow seems to be different from the one I saw last time. The breath has become full of violence, and, where is this calf just over a month old, it is as tall as an adult bison."

  Tang Yue looked at the fiery red wild fire cow, and couldn't help wondering what the cow ate in the space, and it didn't grow so fast after being fed hormones.

  At this time, the burly puppet in charge of the ranch came over. I could hear his hearty laughter from a long distance away, and I saw him wearing a cotton linen vest and shorts, with a pair of blue flip-flops on his feet, and his steps were chic.

  "Hahaha... It's rare to see you come here. Why is there an extra person this time?" The strong puppet is called Lao Niu. When he saw the change in the little bison, he recognized it as Honghuanghuoniu at a glance. of blood.

  "Old cow, what are you feeding this fire cow, it grows so fast." Mingyue shouted.

  Tang Yue introduced Li Yuting to Lao Niu, who was her husband and another owner of this space. The old cow's laughter paused for a while, and then he laughed again.