who's in the back?

As you walk in the diner, you decide to wait at the front till someone comes to try and take your order. when your really trying to get a job instead. Next thing you know instead of a member of the diner come to the front, the manager is actually in the front.
They give you a wave and you wave back "hi I'm y/n,I'm not here for a order I'm actually-" you get cut off by the manager when she says "ah your here for the replacement for a butcher right? Great HE would love another helper in the back" she says happily. hmm I wonder who HE is? You thought "anyway,go to the back.you can start today and right now,we kinda in a rush anyway heh" you stop,why the heck would they hire on a rush day? You thought,but maybe it's been there and you came on a bit of a rushy day.so as you look for 'the back' you come across a LARGE like fuggin GIANT in the kitchen grinding some meat. "Hey um how do I-" he cuts you off and says everything you needed to learn.you end up starting a conversation about life and other things that weren't related to grinding meat,he then starts spitting meat facts. "So yeah one time i-" you get cut off noticing it's seven o'clock. " Wow that must've taken a while,we'll see you later um?" You stop this whole time you haven't asked his name? What a goofy mistake you made. "Oh bob.bob velseb" he says. And just like that you drove home, showered and went to bed.

 And just like that you drove home, showered and went to bed