2

PANAS

"Not a single one of you will get out here alive."

That's what he claimed.

And I'm very intrigued to skin him alive just to prove him wrong. But sadly I got some unwelcome creatures to hunt.

These two Spira soldiers are in front of me when one is practically watching me fight the other one who is more like dodging my blows way too swiftly than I expected.

Now I feel insulted.

I stop suddenly and look the guy up and down.

Was I checking him out? Maybe.

The guy is hot with those dark hair strands fighting with his lashes but it's pity he'll be dying today. What should I take as my souvenir for this kill, his hand, those brown eyes or maybe his bloody heart? Even thinking about it makes me joyous.

The soldier raised his eyebrows at me frowning more like he is confused.

Sweet.

I took my dagger out from my pant pocket, my little riosa, dull in the corner so that every blow rips the skin cruelly doing the maximum damage. And as I started to strike toward him when Dexter yelled "Mara! Don't."

Seriously? Now I can't even kill this lowly Spira. I let out a sigh and look at the Spira soldier while putting my riosa back in my pocket, "a pity that you won't bleed today but come at me again and I'll slit that throat taking all the time the universe gives me."

With that, I sprinted toward where the creature ran off. And just like I expected the two very dumb Spira soldiers followed me.

Can't they really sense the monster in their land or they simply don't care who kills their people and are just bloodthirsty for Saoirse?

~

MERIKH

I knew she wanted to aim at my throat with that dagger she took out from her pocket but stopped when someone yelled at her saying something I could not comprehend clearly. When I look behind her shoulder I saw someone I never expected to see in my land.

So the Saoirse royal blood is indeed in my land. Isn't it like winning a fucking damn lottery? But before I could reply to her threat she ran towards the cliff. And without thinking twice I followed her when I should very much stay here dealing with Saoirse royal blood. While chasing her I notice that rather than running from us it felt more like she was chasing someone. Is it why they are here?

I shout at her "there is no point in running away from us Saoirse. This road leads to a dead end so you'll be my captive today anyway." But to my surprise, she didn't reply but kept running.

"She is looking for someone," I say to Theon who is chasing her as well.

" I figured that out as well but what could that be? Not you for sure since she didn't even bat her eyes at you" Theon shrugged.

" Well, she has no idea who I am that's confirmed. She thinks I'm some Spira foot soldier." I replied. Why would Saoirse be in Spira land and how far it looks, none of them is trying to kill my soldiers. More like they are defending and trying to get away from us.

The Saoirse soldier ran towards the cliff and jolted to stop. Looking around she turns towards us. We stop a few feet away from her as I said "no more running? Is the chase over? How boring."

"You must be a very shitty fae to not notice anything in your land or simply don't care." She replied looking around still not showing any fear as I assumed. Does she really think she can escape us? The only way will be to jump from the cliff and then she will be in the realm of death because the cliff is too high for anything to survive. God even her body won't be found.

" Well, maybe I'm not that shitty since we are standing in front of something that is strictly not welcome in this land." I snapped.

She then look at me raising her eyebrows and asked "who? me?". She shakes her head like she is laughing under that mask. With every moving minute, I'm curious to see that face behind that mask and with that aim, I strike towards her with my sword. But rather than backing down her blade slashed with mine. I attack her continuously while Theon in stands to jump anytime. Every blow was stronger than the previous one but she wasn't flinching. She pushes my sword with her's with a loud clad sound making me back away while she slashes my armed with her dagger. As a sign Theon jump on her and their blades clash immediately. She strikes at him and he defends it and then he jumps onto her continuously but nobody backs down and in between the strikes her mask was gone revealing a face.

The face of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, painted with a smile that can rise the hair of anyone's body with a shiver. She was anything a man can fantasize about. With that mask, she was like a piece of a puzzle. But now, as if the puzzle is solved.

And then I realised that she isn't fighting for her life but because she is having fun. She is enjoying it. Like it's a game to split blood. With every blow she threw at Theon, she was also cutting him through her dagger. And with every blood shredded, she was getting more excited, more eager. And then I realised how much serious she was with her threats. I stood up and attacked her simultaneously with Theon. Another blade from her back comes out attacking with the same strength and speed as her right hand. We keep on attacking her but she never lowers down. But suddenly she stops and turns towards the cliff. And without looking back twice she jumps from it.

Like literally jumps down.

"What the-" Theon exclaimed with his eyes widen. And mine were the same as well. She didn't just jump from here. We run towards the edge to look where she falls. But all we could see was mist and mist. Then we look at each other sharing a look of disbelief.

" Do you think she may have..you know survive?" I asked Theon.

" Are you kidding me there is no possible way anyone can make it alive from there. She is dead." Theon replies still looking down from the cliff.

" She didn't even hesitate twice," I said more like to myself.

But Theon nodded to my comments regardless "yes she didn't." And then shaking his hand he turns around "but whatever she is dead our task is done we should head back to the main field." Without replying, I march behind him to where Saoirse's army was fighting my soldiers. But when we returned all we could spot were Spira soldiers injured, tired but not dead. And when details were asked they stated that Saoirse ran away from where they came from. And we failed to capture or kill any of them.

Now I'm furious.

" Not even one. How worst can you be?" I shout at my soldiers. And then I march toward my quarter with a pair of green eyes in my mind.

She is dead.

....................