1

expunged was asleep and then bandus alarm went off and woke her up but bandu was still asleep so she grabbed his phone and threw it across the 3d realm all the way to the 2d realm. "WTF!!1!1!1!1!!1!11!" bandu was fucking shocked and started crying "stfu you stupid little bitch stop crying like a baby this is why you built like a fucking doorframe you wacky ahh donkey leg lookin bitch" expunged said concerningly calm. "B..BUT YOU-" "shut" she interrupted. "ima go get some food and not be a waste of life unlike you bye" she said as she walked into the kitchen. she went to open a cupboard foor then fell through the fucking floor and hurt her leg "SHIIIIT!!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!!!1!1!!1!!!1!!1!1!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!11!1!1!1!1!1!" she shouted. "IM IN THE FUCKING BACKROOMS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-" she stopped. she heard a noise coming from the room next to her. it was....music? she then went over to the room "HOLY SHIT... BAMBI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
"what the fuck do you want you stupid bitch" bambi said back "how are you here" expunged asked, sounding somewhat aggressive. "idk just fell through my corn and spawned in this dump" he replied. "i didnt even eat, did you get some corn" expunged said obviously wanting food "no fuck off" bambi grabbed his corn and ran away. "COME BACK HERE BITCH"
"NO"
"CMONNN GIMMIE THAT NOW OR IM GOING TO BREAK YOUR FUCKING BONES"
"YOU WOULD EITHER WAY"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING STEPPING STOOL"
"BITCH-"
"NO"
"EXPUNGED AAAAAAAAA"
"WHAT- OH SHIT AAAAAAAAA"
(both screaming)
(giant crash)
(pt2 coming soon)