|01|

"𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖇𝖔𝖜𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖊𝖆 𝖔𝖓 𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖊

𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝕻𝖑𝖚𝖒𝖘 𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖎 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖓 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖕𝖎𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖐𝖊𝖑𝖕"

————

"That was so good.. all those bowls of tea on rice I'd sneak into the kitchen to make at the orphanage.."

A train passes by on a track above a river. Two boys sat there wearing blue long sleeved shirts and pants torn at the edges. One of the boys was sitting on his knees then fell to the floor on his face.

'Dammit..' The boy muffled out still face first on the ground

'We're gonna die of hunger...' he says then tilting his head to the side to face the other male who was sitting facing the ground.

-----

After being thrown out of the orphanage, we had nothing to eat nor to sleep and of course not a cent to our name.. and I don't even have to courage to steal for us to survive. And so I arrived at our current predicament-

However, if we wish to live we have no choice but to steal take from others....

-----

>>>>

"GET OUT YOU GOOD-FOR-NOTHING KIDS"

"NO ORPHANAGE WANTS KIDS LIKE YOU TOO"

"THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF YOU GUYS JUST DIE IN A DITCH SOMEWHERE"

>>>>

~~~~

"shut up.. Shut up... SHUT UP.. SHUT UP!!!" The boy screams loud enough it could be heard in the quiet setting of the sunset.

"atsushi, are you ok..?" a [h/c] haired- male asked, staring at the male in worry. His eyes slowly turn blue from his original gray eyes.

" 'dying in a ditch?' I won't let that happen just you wait! We're going to live no matter what!" The male said as each of his hands clench up in anger.

"Atsushi-" The boy tried to calm his friend but got interrupted.

"Right! We're going to rush the first person who comes along and then steal everything they've got-" The white-haired male said determined in an angry tone as his friend grabs his arm.

"ATSUSHI! We can't do that.." the boy yells at first gaining the white- haired boy's attention.

"Well we have to if we want to survive [N/n]!"

"I know, but we can find a different way!"

The older male ignores the younger boy turns around sensing a person beside them. A man riding a motorcycle is driving on the road passing both the males.

"Ok.. maybe someone going a little slower.. okay the next person!"

The gray- eyed boy just sighed and gave up on trying. He crossed his arms and stared at his friend's odd tactics. The boy senses someone else again and opens his eyes to the see the military training along the same road.

"I don't imagine the military police carry wallets while they're training... next time and this time I really mean it.."

The boy turns around again, sensing someone there.