Chapter 4

Hey guys,
I m back with a new chapter...let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
FLASHBACK CONTINUES...

Naira left singhania sadan with kartik...she took him to a temple in a taxi...it was a silent ride...naira was hurt due to her father's and brother's behaviour, while kartik was drowned in guilt of being the reason of separation of a family and their daughter... they both joined their hands in front of God, praying for eachother...

After a while, naira sat down on the stairs...kartik too sat down with her, holding her hand...

KARTIK:(looking down) kyu...kyu kiya tumne yeh sb...meri apni family toh h nhi, tum lucky ho ki tumhare pas itni pyaari family h aur tumne mere liye sbse rishta todd diya...(feeling guilty) I m sorry...yeh sb meri vajah se hua h
...I don't deserve u naira...I don't deserve anyone...(with tears in his eyes)

NAIRA:(turning to him and cupping his face) tumhari koi galti nhi h kartik...u deserve every happiness of this world...I love u kartik...mein kese bhul jau tumhe vo bhi jb mujhe pta h ki meri family galat h iss baar...I know u r hurt, pr tum kahoge nhi...plss guilty feel mtt kro...abse hum dono ek dusre ki family h...I'll never leave u alone..(wiping his tears and hugging him)

KARTIK:(resting his head on her shoulder) I love u too jaan...I love u so much...

Kartik then told about his family that he was the only son of his parents who died in an accident when he was 12 yrs old...he was in orphanage till 18 and then he started doing work to earn and went to college for further studies by the money which was left in his parents name...then he worked in small companies and then singhania diamonds where they met in rishikesh...

NAIRA:(wiping his tears and kissing his forehead) hum ek nayi life shuru krenge...ek dusre ke sath..

KARTIK:(nodded at her with a smile) hum abhi kisi hotel mei chlte h...kal subah dekhte h kaha se shuru krna h..

Naira nodded and they both went to a hotel...they had dinner at night in room only...

NAIRA:(after sometime) Kartik..(Making him sit on the bed beside her and holding his hands) I know u r hurt, pr plss vo sb bhulne ki koshish kro...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) tum thik ho naa naira...I know mujhse zyaada tum hurt ho...itne saal baad tum apni family se, apni mumma se mili thi...aur ab yeh sb..(caressing her face as she was tearing up) tum apni feelings share kr skti ho mujhse...u don't need to hide it jaan..

Naira broke down into tears, hugging him tightly...kartik too cried silently hugging her...they both shared their pain and calmed down after sometime...

The next day, akshara came to meet naira and kartik secretly in the morning...she supported them and wished them luck for their future...she told them to go somewhere far where they could live happily and also gave them her saved money...naira and kartik denied..

AKSHARA:(smiling) mumma ko mna nhi krte...yeh paise sirf mere h aur ab mere bachyon ke...tum inse investment kro aur apna business open kro...I know tum dono sath mei sb thik kr doge...(Giving it to them and hugging them) hmesha khush rho, sath rho..mein sbse chup kr tumhe phone krti rhungi...

NAIRA:(smiling in tears) I'll miss u mumma...I m sorry aapko phirse mere bina rhna pdega...

AKSHARA:(kissing her forehead) I'll miss u too beta...(hugging her) iss baar physically dur ho pr mujhe pta h dil se hmesha mere paas rhogi ab...hnaa..(caressing her hair as she nodded) Kartik.. (hugging him) mein sirf naira ki mumma nhi hu ab, tumhari bhi hu...isliye mujhe mam mtt bulaana..(kissing his forehead) ek dusre ka khayal rkhna...

Kartik smiled feeling motherly feeling from her and told him that truth about his family which he had told to naira...akshara blessed both of them and went...

Kartik naira then shifted to Australia...they built a company named "KAIRA DIAMONDS" and worked together...kartik and naira both were owner and naira owned a dance academy too...

FLASHBACK ENDS..

BACK TO THE PRESENT....
Kartik smiled, thanking god for sending naira in his life who supported him going against her own family...he adored her who was sleeping peacefully snuggling into his chest...he kissed her forehead and slept hugging her...
After an hour, they both woke up
...naira smiled and pecked his lips, caressing his face...

KARTIK:(caressing her back) jaan
...tum thik ho naa..pain toh nhi h..(out of concern)

NAIRA:(cupping his face) first time thoda pain toh hota hi h..it's normal...don't worry bachaa..I'll be fine till tomorrow...(kissing his forehead lovingly) I love u baby..

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) I love u too jaan...tum rest kro... mein lunch bnaa kr laata hu..u'll not get up today..(going to get up, but held by her)

NAIRA:(Pulling him in her embrace, caressing his hair lovingly) abhi nhi...just stay with me kartik..lunch baadmei bna lena..(caressing his bare back and Pulling him closer as he snuggled into her chest and putting the blanket over them) kya hua baby.. (as he moaned, clutching to her)

KARTIK:(caressing her boobs) jaan..i know u r in pain, pr...v.o.. ca.n..we..do..it...aga.in...(stammering) I want to stay inside u...pl.ss...I m sorry..(sucking her nipples) bss ek baar plss...(hiding his pain)

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead lovingly, caressing his face) shh... ek baar kyu...we'll do it wherever u want...(Making him look into her eyes) I know tum phirse vahi sb soch rhe ho and u want to forget that pain...(putting his dick in her hole, pushing him holding his ass) tumhara pain, tumhari frustration...aaj sb nikaal do...u can be as much hard as u want.. mera bachaa...(Pulling him over her and kissing his cheeks)

KARTIK:(closing his eyes) I m sorry jaan...I need this..(pecking her lips)

NAIRA:(caressing his nape) u don't need to be sorry baby...it's okk..(kissing his closed eyes)

Kartik opened his eyes and smiled...they made love numerous times with kartik leading her...he was very hard this time as his mind was revolving around naitik's and naksh's words and akshara's death...naira was in pain, but she didn't stopped kartik...she knew he is not in a state to be stopped... After an hour, kartik calmed down and snuggled into her, taking out his dick from her hole.. naira caressed his back, kissing his hair...kartik realised that she might be in pain...he got up and examined her...her pussy was swollen and red too, which made him feel guilty...he held his ears, crying silently..naira hugged him, caressing his back...

NAIRA:(wiping his tears as she knew he was feeling bad as she was in pain) shh...it's okk baby... I'll be fine...plss guilty feel mtt kro
..(kissing his forehead) Kartik... yaha dekho meri taraf..(cupping his face) mein thik hu bachaa...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) I know yeh tum mera mnn rkhne ke liye keh rhi ho...I m sorry jaan
..(getting up with her in his arms and going towards the washroom) Let's have a bath together..

Naira smiled and they had a hot water bath...kartik pampered her, giving her a relaxing bath to reduce her pain...he made her ready and made her sit on the bed...he made lunch and came in their room...they both had lunch together, feeding eachother...the whole day, kartik pampered naira making her feel special...she felt so lucky to have him...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Not thought yet..(do give some suggestions)