First interaction

Britany always watched Paris from that day she could always be seen five feet from Paris .Paris was a lonely girl at school she normally heard the fake rumors about her doing oral sex on random boys or teachers but she never realy payed it much mind. there was a new chemistry teacher who came when Paris became 14 his name was mr. Lowe as all the teachers before they admired Paris for her beauty but mr.lowe had a real liking for Paris . after 1st period Paris went into the class and sat beside Brittany who cudnt keep her eye's off Paris figure , Paris realized that she was staring so she lift up her skirt a little further mastering the art of seduction , Brittany held her breath as long as she could until mr.lowe step into the class announceing who he is ,everyone got up to acknowledge the teachers presence Paris skirt was still raised and mr.lowe manhood got up,realising what is happening before sitting down Paris bent over to pick up the pen she purposely dropped . mr.lowe went completly red, trying to hide his manhood he walked around the desks and not in the middle of the classroom trying to avoid Paris . Paris knew what she wanted at this point and made up her mind that she is going for it! After class mr.lowe ask Paris to see him in his office.... Paris went in and knocked on the door other male teachers were around but they were too busy taking in the view to even pick up what's happening .. " Hey, you asked to see me"?paris asked "oh yes miss Carey come in please,i have realized that during class you sat at the back with a bunch of boys and 1 girl I'm going to ask you to move up to the front I would like your attention at all time","excuse you? Um... I Thnk I'm gonna have to say no because I enjoy setting with alot of boys around me" mr.lowes face paled" I'm not asking I'm telling you so tomorrow morning you sit at the front everyday in chemistry class ok!" Paris stormed out of the office hating the fact that a man can tell her what to do."i can't wait for sports day,im going to give him somethng to talk abt "