Chp 1

Hola 🌸

My name is Maddie. I am Canadian and I like to make jokes about Barak Obama hehe.

I have a crush on this guy...his name is Adam. He doesn't go to my school. Im in grade 8 and go to a public school, but Adam goes to a catholic school. He was on my baseball team when we were 8 and I liked him and he knew that. I remember he got hit with the ball in the temple and was crying. I felt really bad for him but that was a long time ago.

Sometimes I forget about him, but I really dont know if he remembers me but i sure hope he does. He is on one of my friends hockey teams but I still dont talk to him. Im really excited though, because im pretty sure he is moving to the high school with mine and we will go to the same school. I will be really nervous to talk to him though...

Today I am going to a science fest with 5 class mates and 6 students from 2 other classes. We have been put into groups of three. My group is
Me
Kaitlyn
Scott
Kaitlyn is a popular girl, we are friends but we dont really talk so so much. Scott is on Adams hockey team but he doesnt know that i know Adam.

I got on the bus after taking attendance with the rest of the people coming. I sat beside Kaitlyn, ( me in the isle ) and Scott laying down on the seat beside me. It was really all my friends calling Scott a squirrel until we got there.

A couple other schools came but only students from our grade. A judge told us half of us would be working on building Windmills and the other would make cars. For windmills, the winners would need the highest voltage. For cars, they would need to bulldoze blocks and which ever group got the most blocks won.

My group got chosen to do the windmill challenge. We were working perfectly until someone came over to where we were working...Adam.