Backstory

Hey, I'm Author. About 5 years ago I made this Wattpad account and wrote a little thing called Overtale, it was a thing that had been cooking in my mind for a bit and it has been cooking ever since, until last year where something else started cooking but I probably won't pursue that until a long time from now.

Seeing as it has been a year since I last wrote anything at all for the series, and I've been trying to build up this online persona on tumblr (follow me @theauthor27), and a new year just started, I thought that I should finally pick up back where I ended.

When I came back a year ago to revisit this series before I gave up again I looked at the original 2 books and realized that they were kinda absolute garbage. So at that very moment I started planning this rewrite (not really I'm usually just making stuff up as I go).

After that I gave up on it for another year I finally returned yesterday in 2023 to finally finish the third installment in the series. But I didn't do that and instead I wrote the first chapter of this.

I've matured a lot in the past few years, both in my mental ability and my writing ability. Seeing as I can actually write good now I plan on actually taking my time on this and carefully planning out the things I write before I write them.

Also, I do not own undertale or any of its characters, Toby Fox does, but I do own Overtale and all of my OC's that live inside, so if you use them give me credit.

Also the original version will stay up this won't replace it and the original will still be canon I'll just pull some Breath of the Wild stuff so that they can both still take place.