Chapter 1 The beginning

I guess I am special my mom sent me to this school for outcasts. I stood with my long blonde hair swaying on my back. It flew great with the wind. My eyes felt pain with the amount of sunlight were in them. I squinted my black eyes. Someone walked up to me. "Hello!! You must be the new transfer student." I said nothing but blinked. "Alright, not much of a talker eh? The names Autumn, I am Non-binary and I go by she/they pronouns you got that?" Autumn's short fluffy hair was easy to spot. They looked friendly. I assume she dyed their hair it was brown on one side and black on another. "Well, hello Autumn. I am, Anna.. Annabeth. I am simply a female. I go by She/her pronouns. I will accept who you are. Anyway, what are you in here for?" I didn't notice but we were in the school now. We were walking upstairs to our shared dorm I s'pose "in here for? Psh! Is this like a prison or something? I understand what you mean however, so I'll respond. I am in here for water manipulation." Autumn replied. "Water manipulation? Like.. a power?" "Sure is! What? Do you not have a power yet?" Autumn looked strangely at me. "I don't understand. I haven't had powers." I said confused. "Well it's been a long day. I'm getting some rest." I slipped into my comfortably fit pjs. Tomorrow will be a good day. Full of adventure.