Chapter 9: Fighting evil.

We arrived. There was a monster about 8 ft tall. You know you've messed up when the thing kinda looks like Krampus. "I see. You are here, my lovely. Scarlet. How was your travels." It said in a monotone voice. We looked at Scarlet in disbelief. Although, I wasn't surprised. She looked like a villain. "Babe.. What does that thing mean?" Twyla said. "Nothing!! I have no idea what that is!" She seemed defensive. "Lier. You do know what it meant. This is probably like some fucking Hercules shit. You sold your soul to this bitch for something." I remarked. "The little smart ass is right. You know the deal. You do what I want. After all." It remarked. The sky was red. Blood red. "Alright idiot. Let's fight." Autumn said. "Fine." At the second Scarlet yelped in pain. And then she was gone. Me and autumn were basically going to be the only ones fighting. Elliot was comforting Twyla, they were siblings after all. The devil thing, threw some fire ball at me and I tried my best to get rid of the fire ball. Autumn used their water manipulation powers. The devil ass thing said "Nobody has every beat me. If you beat me. You'll be the first. Thanks to my little lovely Scarlet. I know you guys are dating." Autumn used her water manipulation powers to make a big ball of water and use it. The goat predicted that. And used a unknown power that glowed against Autumn. Elliot and Twyla were up and functioning. Slightly. Twyla used the solar power. Eliot stood there. And the goat used some powers and basically killed Elliot. Autumn started to cry. They were friends since childhood. Before he transitioned. Then the goat attacked her right in the heart. With a spear. I looked at her and ran over. "Autumn! Please don't give up. Please please. I love you." I started to sob. With one hand holding her and one still fighting the goat. I used a force field to protect me and her. "Autumn! Please don't die! You have been so nice to me." I pleaded. "Annie.. Have this necklace.. Stay... Stay kind." Her voice faded out. "You. You killed my significant other." I said. "Haha. Hahah. You'll pay. You asshole."  I put the necklace on. I put my hair up. "Come on. Let's go." The goat thing tried to hit me with the same thing that killed Autumn. I used my telekinesis and threw it to the ground. I must win this for Autumn. For Elliot. And certainly not for Scarlet. The goat thing used a fireball I jumped up and it burnt some of my leg. He threw a spear at me and a knife at me. I hit him with both. "Die bitch." My hair came down. In a flicker. His blood was not red, but black. "I'd thought you'd bleed red, like you." Twyla looked at me. With blood on my face I looked at her. "You really loved them, huh?" She said. "Don't blame me. Love made me crazy." I said. We came back to the real world. And I had to go to a hospital. My leg had 3rd degree burn. We won. That's all I cared for. It was for Elliot, Autumn. They'd be happy. I hope they are in heaven. I miss Autumn. I hope she's doing okay. I love Autumn.