Chapter - 13 {Edit}

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *b*tch slaps Keera*

Spells/skills/magic items = {Teleport}

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

Y/n walks a bit forward on the bridge as the army of Fallens arrives near the bridge.

Y/n: "My my~What do we have here? *Looks around the army seeing multiple mutant figures like an ogre, a lion-man, a goat-man And many others all with glowing red eyes* "a bunch of inhuman looking weak trash. I see."

An ogre walks up to him with slow and heavy steps which made the ground shake a bit just from his weight alone. He then stands right in front of y/n looking down at him with his glowing red eyes.

Ogre: "You. Weak and small. Kill. Kill."

The Ogre swings his club upwards, ready to crush the figure in front of him. But unfortunately for him. He had no idea what he had done.

He swings the club at y/n with a tremendous speed but just as it was about to get near y/n, it shattered into a great many pieces and all of the pieces went flying in all directions. The pieces of the wooden club were small and sharp enough to pierce into the skin of the Ogre and dealt massive damage to his face and the left side of his chest making him clutch his face in absolute pain and agony as he felt the pain of the countless wooden pieces of his own weapon pierce him making him let out a scream that was heard by all the guards on the other side of the bridge and all of the Fallens. The Ogre fell on his knees in pain as blood was leaking from all over his face and the left side of his chest but then he heard the voice of the "weak" and "small" person he was about to hit before.

Y/n: "weak? Weak!? WEAK!?"

Y/n grabbed the head of the Ogre and with unreal strength forced the Ogre to look at him.

Y/n: "Arrogant fool! I am not a mere weakling!! You shall pay with your life for this insolence of calling me weak!!!"

He threw the Ogre high in the air, and just as he started falling y/n pointed his palm at him and a massive fireball, the size of the Ogre itself, appeared in his palm and shot towards the Ogre burning him alive mid-air, he burned away so fast he didn't even get to scream and the scent of burning flesh and the ashes of their comrade fell upon the army of the Fallens. The Fallens were a bit stunned by what just happened but then heard the menacing voice of their enemy.

Y/n: "What happened you f*cking weaklings!? Scared of what fate might befall you if you fight me!? Now that's no fun!!"

A weapon with two deadly blades attached with a chain, radiating a red aura appears on his hand as he swings it around for a bit then grabs the blades with their handles.