Part 1: The Discovery....

Tomura's pov:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed as I looked down on my chest. For some reason, it was Akira (character I came up with. Tomura's best friend) who came bursting in first.

"WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?!?!?" Akira shouted as she slammed the door in, machete in her hand, and ready for use. "Tomura! Are you ok? I heard a scream and I- oh my god." Akira said as she looked at my new bodice.

"AKIRA, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW, BUT WHAT ARE THESE THINGS, ON MY CHEST?!?" Akira had a look on her face that was both worried and sympathetic at the same time.

"Tomura, try to stay calm. You've been hit with a genderbending quirk. You're gonna be a girl for however long the quirk lasts." Akira explained. I started to take a few deep breaths as Dabi pushed Akira out of the way, coming to see what was going on.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO TOMURA?!?!" Dabi shouted, with a deafening scream. He had immediately noticed the bodily change.

All of a sudden, a sharp pain stabbed me just above my arousal. I groaned with a deep moan as I crouched over, hands over my stomach.

"Shit." Akira mumbled under her breath. "Toga, we need pads! Do you have any extra in your room?" Toga immediately bolted up the stairs.

"OK, I have them bestie. It's your period, Right?" Toga asked, questioning. Akira moved enough so that Toga could see me in a pathetic part of myself.

"Oh. OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE SO PRETTY AS A GIRL TOMURA-KUN!" Toga yelled as she rushed over to me, and immediately started to help me up.

The sharp pain struck again. I screamed as I fell back down to the floor. Akira rushed to my rescue, carrying me on her back as tears streamed down my face. When she set me down, she told what the fuck was going on, and how I was supposed to deal with it.

"Thanks." I said as she handed me a pad. I felt weak. I put the pad on and locked myself in the bathroom, silently sobbing as Akira knocked on the door.

"Tomura, are you ok in there? If you want, me and Toga can help you out. It's nothing we haven't seen." She said. I flushed a deep red. We both sat in silence until she finally said, "ok bitch, you have to get out of there. I have to go." I laughed as she started yelling as she told me how she was gonna shit herself unless i got out.

I finally dried my tears as I opened the door. Akira saw that I had been crying, and hugged me really hard, and we both just sat there, in silence.

~●~

When we finally got out of our hugging till we suffocated state, we headed towards the bar. "Drink some tea, it helps with the cramps. Helps even more of it's hot tea." Akira advised me. Twice looked at me in awe, Magne's jaw dropped, Kurogiri frozen, and even Dabi stared.

Akira could sense it because she went through it too: Anxiety. Ours was really severe. All of the eyes staring at us felt judgemental, and it made us both uncomfortable. Dabi was the first to speak.

"So, how are you getting used to your new body?" He asked. I didn't say anything for a moment, but Akira spoke what I was thinking. "He's still a bit nervous. It's not something you can easily get used to Dabi."

Twice was arguing with himself who thought I was prettier, himself or his other personality, while Magne and Toga were ranting on and on about how they were gonna give me a glow up. Scary. Akira was talking to me about the sorts of things a girl goes through with her body.

Kurogiri said he would never get used to it. He kept complimenting me, which was not something I was used to. Dabi kept on looking at me weird. It was uncomfortable and made my anxiety go up. Akira saw I was uncomfortable and dragged me to her room, Toga and Magne not far behind. They were so excited to have another girl in the league.

We finally made it to her room where we then gossiped, which was something I got used to easily. The final thing we talked about before rapping it up for the night was crushes...

Oh boy.

When it was my turn, Akira already knew who my crush was, but pretended that she didn't. I was bombarded with questions until I finally snapped. "OK! You win! I have a crush on Dabi." Toga was actually shocked and left speechless for once. Magne and Akira on the other hand, were squealing with joy as they started planning out our future. Kids and all.

Akira said she was already dating someone, but she wouldn't say who, and everyone knew who Toga loved; she always talks about them. There was only Magne left. She said she was aro-ace, which was very believable. She had no special feelings for anyone, and didn't plan on it.

We finally went back down to the bar a couple hours after that, and I can tell you first handed, I will trust these girls with my entire style. I looked like a brand new girl. All the boys stared as I walked down the hall to where the bar was, cigarette in hand as I blew a puff.

Dabi turned a crimson red when he saw what I was wearing:

He immediately attempted to put his jacket over me to cover me up, but I successfully doged, living my new style

He immediately attempted to put his jacket over me to cover me up, but I successfully doged, living my new style. I hope this won't be gone tomorrow. Kurogiri looked away, a crimson red spread over his face (not a ship) as he went to clean more dishes. Akira was seriously simping, as steam literally rose off of her in awe.

Magne and Toga were giving themselves a pat on the back, satisfied with their work.

Hi. This is the first story I have done on wattpad so I hope you enjoy. I will be making a part 2 of this and will make the entire thing about a month long. I intend to keep each day nice and long for my beautiful readers so, enjoy this series, and have a good morning, noon, or night.

-The author.