Part 2: It's Still Here....

"Akira pov"

This new look that Tomura has is amazing. When Tomura said he could rock an outfit as a girl, he wasn't lying. He's hot. My girlfriend even said that, and she's demi-sexual. I have to admit, I'm jealous.

I woke up around 5:30 and saw him lying on the couch. He must have gotten up before me, I thought. I decided to make him some herbal tea for her cramps, seeing as this him 2nd day as a girl. This would probably last a while.

As I got close to her, she seemed to be with someone. It looked like... Dabi. He had his arm around her shoulder as he slept through the TV static.

He's so peaceful when he sleeps, so I smiled when I saw that he was smiling in her sleep.

~●~

Shigaraki's pov

I opened my eyes as I awoke from my deep slumber. I don't usually get that much sleep since i have insomnia, so that felt great. I started to feel a bit dysphoric

"Shit." I attempted to cover myself back up, hating the way my bodice is shaped, female or not. I could hear Akira in the kitchen, so I decided to join her. Still half asleep. I walked into the kitchen.

"Well good morning madam." I was confused for a second, then remembered something: he was still a female.

"Morning Akira." I groaned. It smelt good. Akira was hopefully making breakfast. I then look at the clock: it's 6 in the morning. No chance.

"Hey, is your period still going?" She said looking over at me.

"Man, I forgot those existed until you brought them up. Better this way than the hard way I guess." I told her. She knew the most out of the entire LOV so that worked out, especially when we needed to know how something outside of the base worked.

She knew how to use the entire kitchen with ease, while making sure that none of us attempt to touch anything. She was also the only one who knew who my crush was, so I trust her with my life.

"Mmmmm, what's for breakfast?" I groaned with morning voice. I didn't notice this before, but my voice was less raspier than usual.

"I was actually making a special herbal tea for you, to help with the pain." She said. God I needed it though.

"When do you think Dabi will get up?" She asked. "Knowing him, i would say it's safe to assume that he'll wake up around... 2 in the afternoon." We both laughed at that.

After drinking the tea that she made, we both went upstairs to play animal crossing in her room. It was around 1:30 when Dabi woke up. "Well would you look at that, I was half an hour off." After we laughed, Toga, who had woken up around noon, called us down to play a game of truth or dare.

For once I was kind of looking forward to it... that was until Toga dared me to tell my crush that I liked them.

I'm fucking screwed. How the hell am i just supposed to walk up to dabi, and say hey I like you more than a friend! Akira could sense my tension and told me I didn't have to do it if I didn't want to.

But Toga insisted that I do it, otherwise she would take my switch and throw it off the roof top. Fucking aye man. She knows how to make me do things I don't want to.

Akira and her than got into a big fight as I ran up to my room and silently shut the door, literally having a panic attack. That's when I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey, it's me, Dabi. Akira told me to check on you." Of course he was here because Akira told him to be here. "Can I come in?" He asked, and it sounded sincere, like he was there to comfort me.

"Sure." I said quietly. He slowly opened the door to see me curled up on a ball on my bed. "What did they dare you to do to make you go into this state?" He asked with a serious tone in his voice.

"I would rather not talk about it right now." I told him. Dabi sat down next to me on the bed and unwrapped me from my cocoon of blankets and uncurled me from my anxious state and lifted my face to his.

Our lips were so close to each other's. There was a pause between us, when he kissed me, right then and there, he kissed me.

His upper lip was soft and his scarred lower lip were amazing. He pressed onto the kiss a little harder, eventually adding his tongue to the kiss. We pulled apart, only for short breaths as we immediately dove back in, each kiss sweeter than the last.

Eventually, he pulled me onto his waist as his kisses stretched on, like we could just stay there, for all of eternity.

At some point, we stopped and stared at each other's eyes, his turquoise eyes staring deep in mine. Eventually, we just hugged.

We finally went back down to see the girls run up to me, hugging me and apologizing to me for trying to peer pressure me into something just was uncomfortable doing.

That night, drinks were being served left and right, me ordering the most. Sometime around midnight, me and Dabi went to his room, and weren't seen for the rest of the night.

Akira Pov

As Tomura left with Dabi to got to Dabi's room, both me and Toga made bets against Kurogiri about what was going to happen in there.

"I bet they're gonna have sex all night." I put down as a bet."$100" I said, putting down a price.

"I bet they're gonna have a lovers quaral and fight! $50" Toga bet. Kurogiri bet that they would be talking some shit over and sure enough, my bet won.

"How do you always figure out and win bets when it comes to betting on Tomura?" Toga groaned.

"It's called, being their best friend. Duh" I explained. Let's just hope that I don't become an aunt any time soon.