Servant Class Card

<Servant Stats>

True Name: {DISRUPTED} | Real Glitch

Aliases: The Creator, The Pure Omnipotent, The Pure Omniscient, The Pure Omnipresent, The Unbalance, The Unrestrained, The Truth of All, The One True God, The True Original, The True Origin.

Type: Living Servant, Foreigner Servant, Creator Servant

Alignment: True Neutral

Class: Foreigner (Hidden) | Pretender

<Parameter>

Strength: ???

Endurance: ???

Agility: ???

Mana: ???

Luck: ???

Noble Phantasm: ???

<Personal Skills>

Complete Cosmology Arsenal (?????): An ability that attains everything that extends the _cosmology and _cosmological which includes the Gate of Babylon, Mystic Eyes of Death Perspective, All FIction, Endless Concept Magic, and much more. Abilities can access every information from the structure or even the root.

Pure Omnipresent (?????): An ability that exists everywhere including _concept, _principles, _pinnacle, _theoretical, and much more, ability make her to exist everywhere and everything that transfinite the omega and alpha even the transfinite set of universe and multiverse, abstract the absolute peak of all timelines and metaphysical. The ability shown to have more information due to the understanding of this ability is impossible for the card and root to know about her.

Divinity (?????): Her divine construct is impossible to tell which could mean her divinity is absolute and pure that could mean her divinity is incredibly immeasurable.

<Noble Phantasm>

[Unshackle of The Absolute Peak] {Rank | Type: ?????}: Could shake the shackle of her capabilities and reveal her absolute peak of everything which could rewrite and reconstructing transfinite set of universe and multiverse even transfinite of _cardinal number and systematic of units model.

"Thou be, i, reveal for those, but i seek, for absolute entertainment, bringer of several grand scheme, of, design, vou i be oath, thy one, but, shalt halt of eternity calamity peak"

<Quote, Upon being summoned and Ascension>

"A King of King, vou to help thy civilization, bring humanity shall continue, with no exception of Gods" To, Gilgamesh.

"Thou, thy, entertainment, oath with you'r service ?" Asked to, Gudako.

"A mother of all creation, you'r love, is, amazement and vou to recreate thy universe with love" To, Tiamat.

"Shall'r, i, be thy met, thy chain of heaven, oath of thy Gilgamesh" To, Enkidu.

"Deity, benevolence with thy absoluteness, calmness and boundlessness of enlightenment" To, Buddha.

"To think you would want to ascend me but i'm thankful and pitiful exact same time" 1st Ascension.

"Another ascension...? You really want to see my true powers, don't you. Yet, i'm thankful for your decision... but your temptation is very interesting" 2nd Ascension.

"You... really are an interesting master and you have decided to make me a best servant for your service, for now, i will be your service of your decision" Final Ascension.