❝ 𝑻𝒘𝒐. ❞

꒰᯽꒱ ~ ❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝? ❞

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭
︶꒷꒦︶𖤐︶꒷꒦︶

~

꒷꒦︶ ✦ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 ✦︶꒷꒦ㅤ

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 :: South Korea
Reason: Your South Korea's Childhood Friend
when you grow up and you even like South Korea's music taste.

𝚃𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚞𝚜 :: China
Reason: You're just amaze on how China make things a lot, espescially that your very fascinated about Chinese Food expect that you social distance him due to Covid-19.

𝙶𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒 :: Denmark
Reason: You grow up with Ninjago and Denmark likes you due to your interesting interest, that's why he became your best friend.

𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛 :: Ukraine
ㅤReason: You met her at High school and she's fun talking to her and giving you flower crowns as a symbol of friendship.

𝙻𝚎𝚘 :: Vietnam
Reason: Russia introduced you to his communist party, where you met Vietnam.
She likes your Savage Personality and wanting you to be best friends with you, even she talks about the Vietnam war too.

𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚘 :: New Zealand
Reason:  Your Best Friend has a great interest about nature, you like nature and stuff but when New Zealand talks about Kiwi's, you ask him to be his best friend right now.

𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊 :: Philippines
Reason: You like his culture a lot and Philippines likes you back because of your interesting personality.

𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚒𝚘 :: Russia
Reason: You are a type of person that likes war and stuff, just like Russia expect that you don't drink alcohol with him.

𝚂𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 :: USA
Reason: He likes your style and interest and call you a chad for good reasons.

𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗 :: Germany
ㅤReason: You are partners with Germany for work and
hangout a lot when taking a break.

𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 :: Canada
Reason: You two grow up in nature and your both roomates in your Apartment.

𝙿𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚜 :: Poland
Reason: Your very interested from Poland's history, and you ask him to become best friends with him because he deserves it.

~

︶︶꒷꒦꒷︶︶꒦꒷ 𖥔˖*

~ 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓, 𝑺𝒕𝒙𝒓𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊.

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ✦