Open Window

☆"Your beauty is insane,that even
           THE GHOST is behind you"☆

Ji Soo-ah pov :
I am sitting on my bed with a bowl of popcorn and my fav kdrama playing on the t.v. its nearly 10 pm in the night right now.
I live alone in seoul because my parents died when i was a kid. My grandmother never told me why because she says that my parents last wish was to keep the reason of their death a secret.

I was enjoying my kdrama laughing like a idiot and because of laughing so hard i even fell from the bed. "Holy shit...ouch". I got up from the floor and went near the table and picked my phone. I checked the time and it was 10:29 pm . Time to go to sleep.

I took my bowl of popcorn and went to the kitchen. I washed the bowl and took a watter bottle from my fridge.

I was going to my room when i saw the window of my living room open. But i think i closed it before starting the kdrama. Weird.

I live in apartment which is on the 10th floor. I went and closed the window and went to my room.

I went to my bed and switched off the lights , its now 10:40 pm.

I was about to drift off to dream land when i heard a sound of window or a door openning.

Sorry for a short chap strawberries. Do vote and comment. I'll try to update almost evryday , If i can.
Check my other stories too 🤗🍓❣️