He loves someone else 🍃(Vhope)

Author povs

Jimin and Hoseok are best friends. Jimin is dating with his longterm crush Taehyung who is most handsome and famous boy in the school. But they don't know taehyung hiding something from them.

Hoseok povs

Me and jimin standing in front school gate waiting for his boyfriend taehyung and also my friend ( or may be my crush). After a while i saw him running towards us. "Hey guys, i am sorry being late" he said to us with panting. "Why are so late, baby?" jimin asked him with pouting. "Uh_ i --" He was about to answer but I interrupted and said in fake annoyed tone "It's okay jimin~ah. We are already late". Taehyung looked at me and softly said sorry. Taehyung and I have the first class together, so we bid goodbye to Jimin and entered our class. We sat together. After a while taehyung asked me if i am angry with him. I shook my head. Then the teacher came and started teaching, my attention was on the teacher what he was explaining to us. I feel Taehyung staring at me. When I looked at him I saw he was still staring.I furrowed my brow wondering why he was looking at me. Suddenly he says me " Hoseok, you know you are so pretty." I don't understand why he is praising me all of a sudden. Hearing his words, my cheeks turned red. "Hoseok are you blushing" he teased me. I reply with frown "No." I look at him and he also look at me and we got deeply lost in each other's eyes not realizing the class was over. When I noticed there was no one in the class except us, i said to him " Let's go tae, jimin maybe waiting for us in the locker room" "Hyung, are you ignoring me?" " No" I replied without looking into his eyes.

Hoseok is packing his books and Taehyung got up from his seat and went towards the door of the class room. Hoseok thought that Taehyung might leave him so he hurried towards the door. Hoseok saw Taehyung closing the classroom door and standing leaning against the door. "Tae! What are you doing?" hoseok was surprised by Taehyung's action. Tae slowly started coming to hoseok. He came to hoseok and cupped his cheek and asked softly "Hoseokii~ I want to tell you something?" "what?" hoseok asked in whisper and looking at taehyung eyes. Taehyung looks at hoseok's lips, he doesn't want to stop himself because he wants to taste those cherry lips. He leaned towards hoseok's lips to kiss, hoseok closed his eyes unknowingly. Then taehyung's lips meet hoseok's lips. Taehyung imagined how hoseok's lips would taste and soften. They are kissing slowly. Taehyung took the opportunity and slipped one of his hands around hoseok's waist. Taehyung started sucking hoseok's lower lip and suddenly bit, hoseok moaned. At this opportunity, taehyung inserted his tongue into hoseok's mouth. They fight with their tongue but is it so easy with taehyung? The answer was no, so hoseok lost the tongues fight. Hoseok holds taehyung's school uniform tightly cuz hoseok could not take proper breathe. When taehyung understood, he slowly moved the kiss to the chin and then to the neck. He was sucking hoseok's neck and leaves purple bruises. When hoseok realized what they were doing, he said to taehyung in a shaky voice and trying to not moan "Tae~ t_his is uh_ n..ot going well. We...ah should st_stop now." But he did not reply to hoseok's words but continued what he was doing. Hoseok pushes taehyung hard and says "Are you crazy?! I told you we should stop here." Taehyung forcefully held hoseok's neck and said in deep voice "Hoseokii~ i really_ really love you. Do you understand? How much i care you! How badly i want to touch you every day! Don't you see?" "Tae~ ba_but ji_jimin... Tae interrupted him "we will talk later about this?" "O..ok _ hoseok words cut by door opening. Their eyes widened when they saw who opened the door.

I don't know what happened to me🙂Why am I writing stories again and again? I don't know which story i should update first.🤔