Prologue

After Stepping inside this room she could not help herself  feeling extremely nervous but the next second that nervousness was replaced with anger that  was running in her veins thinking about the incident that took place today a few hours before more precisely . 

Shrugging off the thoughts she sat on the large king size bed  with a long veil covering her face till her nose such that only her lips and half of the nose ring was visible .

Her trance of thoughts were broken when a silent knock was heard  ,

Come in  she said softly.

Uttara her new sister-in law entered the room with a small sleeping bundle of joy smiling making her look at them with warm eyes filled with love and adoration.

Bhabhi he had already slept when your mother left him in my arms  said  Uttara.

Her blood starts to boil as soon as she hears about her mother  from her sister-in law.

Leave all this and tell me where will this cutie pie in yours arms will sleep , i mean right now i don't have his crib here so I can't let him sleep with me ..

Uttara smiled  after listening about her dilemma..

Uttara(smiles):- You don't worry bhabhi today he will sleep with me ..

Swara(unsure):- But he is too small might get up in the wee hours of night and would definitely disturb you that 's the reason I'm not confident about him with you...

Uttara(placing hand on her shoulder):- Bhabhi , mom and dad both are there with me they will surely handle him and do not underestimate me too I m capable of handling him and if anything happens which won't until I m here ,will call you directly okay as tomorrow his belongings from your house will be shifted here in this room now I m going bhai must be coming you wait for him..

Swara gives her a small smile which soon turns into a fake one once she mentions about her brother 's arrival in the room telling her to wait for him..

She leaves from there with the baby ..

While going to her room with the baby uttara spots her brother who is going towards his room with a cold face and goes to him ...

Uttara(calling him from behind):- Bhai wait atleast keep your face straight now you are married, keep your calm when you meet bhabhi ..

After listening to his sister, he halts in his  steps but does not turn to face her as today he will be doing something that no sister or woman would expect from her husband or brother...

Man(without turning his head around):- It's already late, why don't you go to sleep and where are you taking this child?
he asked looking at the child in her arms while turning to face her..

Uttara:- Bhai , actually bhabhi herself was looking exhausted so I lent him from her for today and assured her that I will take care of him for the night..

He clenches his fists in anger, remembering his wedding that took place just a few hours ago.

Man(maintaining his cold face he stretches out his hands to take the child off her hands ):- So you give him to me and go and sleep anyway he is still too small and can't sleep without mom. Didn't your bhabhi tell you about it??

Uttara(hesitates to hand over the child to him):- Bhabhi already told me about it but I insisted her to let him sleep with me today also mom and dad are there and would happily take care of him along with me ..

Man(cold voice):- Mom and dad are already drained with this wedding and are sleeping peacefully so I don't want him to disturb them while they are taking rest and I m sure about your potential too that you will be able to take care of him but look he might not be comfortable in unfamiliar surrounding and most importantly in the arms of the stranger so it would be better if he stays with his mother until he recognises you ...

Uttara(smiles):- I do understand your point Bhai but I m more worried about you with no experience with the baby how will you handle him till you hand him over to bhabhi ..

She silently laid down the baby in his arms while adjusting his one arm to support the head of the baby and other to keep his position intact and to secure him so that he won't fall off his arms while wiggling in his sleep. Unable to resist an adorable site infront of her eyes she clicks there picture silently without telling her brother who was standing with cold face along with the baby in his arms..

Man(glaring at her):- If your photo session is over I have to leave now and sleep without wasting a second Now !!

Scared from her brother 's anger she runs away to save herself from her brother 's wrath while the man leaves from there with heavy steps in faster pace to reach his room..

After entering the room he is met with the sight of his newly wedded forced bride sitting with a long veil covering her face..
He gets angry after seeing her face covered with veil. Angrily he goes to her and pulls her through her arm towards him such that she hits  his chest directly..

Listen whatever your name is, I don't care that you are my wife as for the world I am a bachelor and would remain one and how dare you try to order around my sister huh !!!
He said tightening his hold around her wrist making her wiggle in his grip..

Swara(Angrily):- Uttara wanted to spend a night with the baby so permitted her to take him along with her and for your kind information I wasn't the one who would boss around my sister in law just to get some small work done..

She forcefully frees herself from his grip and  moves two feet away from him..

Man(handing her the baby harshly):- Here take this little troublemaker of yours and listen to me carefully I don't go bluffing around so stay away from my sister and dare order anyone from my family then I will make sure you regret the moment you walked into my life along with your son and believe me Sanskar Maheshwari never backs down from his words..

As soon as the baby is given in her arms he starts crying loudly leaving Sanskar angry and frustrated..

Sanskar:- Look tell him to shut up otherwise I won't be able to sleep  I have an important meeting tomorrow so I don't have time for this crap of disturbance...

Swara (gritting her teeth):- Sanskar Maheshwari one day you will regret every word you said in the heat of the moment today and I will make it happen anyhow..

So , both of them have challenged each other indirectly who do you think will win this challenge and how will their forceful relationship blossom into a heartfelt connection to the sacred connection of love.