Febuary 5th

Oh no did summer go by that fast?! It's the first day of high school and I'm not prepared, I'm in trouble. I got ready for the day and left with a piece of toast in one hand and my phone in the other. "Great," I mumbled. " the first day of school and I'm late!" While running to school, I got nocked down by someone. "Hey! Watch where y-" I paused, starring at the guy who nocked me down. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry I'm on my way to school and, well, I'm late...anyways my name is Blake" he reached out his hand to pick me up. I blushed. I grabbed his hand and got up. "It's ok, my name is Jessica." I said still blushing. "Are u heading to Lake High?" He asked. "Oh, yeah...WAIT WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" We both ran towards the school, good thing we made it just in time. "Just in time." I said to Blake. "Well time to head to class I've got science." "Me, too." I said. "Ok. Want to walk down with me?" He said smiling. "Sure!" As we walked down to class I saw a familiar face. "Alice?!" The girl turned around in shock. It was her! Still has that necklace I gave to her on her birthday. I ran towards her and gave her a huge hug. "I thought you moved?!" "Yea, but the house was damaged so we moved back." "I was so sad! You were my only friend!" Alice looked behind me. "Who's that?" She asked. "That's Blake, we ran into each other...literally." She laughed. "Well gotta get to class see ya!" I said "Bye!" Once we entered the class there was only two seats next to each other that weren't taken. I sat down next to Blake that beat me to the seat first. "Hello class!" A voice said cheerfully. "Welcome to science! My name is Mr.Williams." I zoned out during class while I was passing note between me and new friends. Their names were Jake, Isabel, Rose, and Tyler. School went by fast and I met a few people and I called Alice to see if she wanted to come to my house. "Sure!" She said as I said ok and hung up. DING DONG! I ran to the door quickly opening opening it. "Hey!" She came in and took off her shoes. "So, did you have a great day?" She asked with a curious look. "Yea. What's with the look?" "Oh, you know." She winked at me. "WHAT?!" I yelled with confusion. "You have a boyfriend!" She taunted. "No I don't! We ran into each other on my way to school! We're not boyfriend and girlfriend!" I blushed the whole time. "Sure. Say that to your red cheeks and goggly eyes when you were walking with him in the hall." "Fine, you caught me! I...like him..." I admitted to Alice. "Ha! I knew it!" She always was right. BEEP! Alice looked down at her phone. "Well, I have to go to practice. I'll see you at school K?" "Ok...bye." She put her shoes back on and walked out the door. Time for me to hit the hay! It was 11:43 and I slept like I was coming home from a club. "Good night today! And good morning tomorrow!" I mumbled as I fell into a dream with me and Blake together on a date.