VARIOUS . lanterns with you

LANTERNS WITH YOU ... Various (Separated) x GN/Fem!Reader

 Various (Separated) x GN/Fem!Reader

SYNOPSIS ... You enjoy lantern rite with them <3

(aether, albedo, alhaitham, arataki itto, capitano, cyno, dainsleif, diluc, dottore, gorou, kaedehara kazuha, kaeya, kamisato ayato, kaveh, layla, lumine, lynette, lyney, mika, mona, nilou, pantalone, shikanoin heizou, tartaglia, thoma, tighnari, venti, wanderer, xiao, yoimiya, zhongli)

NOTES ... First one shot of the year, or rather small drabbles of each character here. This will be a bit of an advanced one so, happy lantern rite :D !!

CONTENTS ... Gender Neutral/Female reader, fluff and romance, small angst for some if you look hard enough, PDA in some characters, pet names, kissing, established relationships with everyone, implied shorter reader in some, also aether will be the traveler and lumine is the abyss princes for clarification.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AETHER -

Spending lantern rite with him isn't really anything different, but despite the seemingly normal occasion, he makes sure to leave a deep impression for each lantern rite he spends with you.

It would be pretty difficult to spend the majority of the festival with him though. Being the renowned traveler, he's mostly busy with helping out the members of the Qixing with works for the event, or would be dedicating some of his time to help other citizens to have a great time for the festival.

You admire his dedication and supportiveness to everyone who wanted to enjoy the festival, but you really wanted him to have his own enjoyment other than following other people around and doing tasks for them.

"Aether." You called out, earning the pair of eyes from the other-worldly individual. It was already dark outside, the city was bright and the streets were filled with the sounds of music.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. Let me just deliver this and-" Aether stopped, noticing your rather saddened look at his behavior and excuse. Although he was rather dedicated to helping those who are in need most of the time, he can't help but feel like he has been neglecting you for a while.

Traveling from nations to nations, his time with you is very limited, only really talking to you through letters or whenever he is visiting your city. He felt bad.

Sighing, he turned behind him to see Paimon sniffing the air and spotting the nearest food stands with the aroma of freshly grilled fish. "Paimon. Can you deliver this to chef Mao?"

"Huh? Oh come on, you're already near the restaurant! Why can't you- uh..."

Aether nudged his head towards your direction with a small smile, making it clear to Paimon for his reasonings.