how gus and c.c met! 🤎☕️

Gus POV

Today is the the day. I'm finally meeting K's cousin, C.C! I hope she's a nice young lady. I'll be meeting her tonight.

At 7:00

"Hey, babe, who is this young lady over here?"

"Her? This is my cousin C.C., C.C. this is my boyfriend Gus." K said. C.C. started twirling her hair and saying hi to him.

"What ARE YOU DOING?!" K whispered.

"Uh... hi?" I said.

"I heard that you've been selling ice cream and hot dogs around here. Can we have some?" K asked.

"Sure, you and C.C. can have some ice cream," I answered.

''How about I lick your ice cream, and you can lick mine~?" C.C. said sexually.

"Uhhh, can you stop? You're making me uncomfortable." I shuddered. "K, I didn't know your cousin acts like this."

"Yeah. I didn't know she likes you this much." K sighed.

"Wait, you think she likes me?" I asked. I had to point to myself, for identification purposes.

"Oh shut up, K. You don't even know what we're gonna do next."

"Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything." K said with a snarky tone.

"Apply some ice cream to that burn."

Later that night, I didn't know if C.C actually likes me, of if she's just acting. I went to bed, dreaming about C.C taking me on a date, and K getting mad at us.

(Author's note: yeah bois sorry that this was a short chapter, but I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE. I have to work on Y/N x C.C (Kart Kingdom) and I hate working on 2 sto r ies at once.

279 words 🧨✨️