Morning (Kiribaku)

Backkkkkk

Kirishima woke up to the sunlight blaring in his eyes yawning and looking at the clock. It was still pretty early about 7am. He looks over to the soft pale body snoring softly next to him. He rubs their cheek brushing the ash blonde locs out his eyes. Kirishima unlatched himself carefully and lays them back to sleep as he gets up and stretches scratching at his belly. Katsuki wouldn't mind him playing the game for a bit so that's what he does.

A few minutes later in playing he hears some shuffling and figures Katsuki is waking up too now. "You awake baby?" Kirishima asks looking over his shoulder a little. There's a quiet grunt of affirmation and a tuft of blonde peels over the covers. Kirishima notices that Kats ass and tits were hanging out of his tiny pjs he was wearing but says nothing just enjoys the view. Bakugou crawls from the head of the bed to the end and latches on the redheads buff shoulders giving a pec on the cheek, but that's not enough for kiri. His games still loading so he pulls him on to one of his thighs and kisses him harshly. Kats is whining in his mouth groaning at the feeling of Eijirous tongue down his throat almost choking on it when Eiji grips his ass cheek tightly. Bakugous back arches like a bow as he moans against Kirishimas lips.

Kirishima unlatched his lips from Bakugou as his game finishes loading and starts killing zombies. Kat whines trailing Eijis neck with kisses and hickeys. Kirishima adjust him with one hand and thrust his crotch into Bakugou's. He groans, Kat rubs his leaking pussy against Eis quickly hardening cock. He grips on Kirishimas chair and grinds on the head of his dick whimpering to himself. Kiri knows it's not enough tho. Bakugou starts sliding against his sex fucking himself against Kirishimas bulge humping at him getting frustrated because he NEEDS more.

Kirishimas game is still going on and he doesn't want to let his teammates down or lose. So he grabs the controller with one hand and the other palms at Kats drenched pussy. Bakugou mewls rubbing his cunt on eijirous hand as he plays the game with the other. Kirishima slips two fingers in his boxer opening and pushes them into his folds. Katsuki throws his head back and cries in ecstasy. Bouncing hard and fast when Eijiro adds a third. His fingers are thick and calloused. They feel so good stretching Bakugou open. Katsuki grips a handful of Kirishimas hair making circular movements on his fingers. By how katsukis eyes cross together and his body twitches Kirishima can tell he's close. Eijiro starts to thrust his fingers in harshly hitting that one sweet spot over and over again. Katsuki moans, screams bouncing on the walls as his hips stutter and he squirts on Eis fingers .Kirishima keeps thrusting in so kat can ride out his orgasm. Body still shivering bakugou grabs Kirishima hand removing it and slouching back onto kiris lap. Kirishima continues his game winning in the end with both his hands and his precious baby sleeping again on his arms.

Srry I love u guys so much who support me getting in the mood to write for y'all is the best feeling I swear.