it's our love story ❤️ 05

"What are you saying baby?" Kook asked...

"Just make me yours hyung.... I can't leave without u... "Tae said and pulled kook more close to himself.. and pecked kooks lips and hugged him by his neck...

Kook also slowly went near to tae and captured his lips in his own one....

They kissed each other many times but this time having the taste of each other making both of them cry hard..

They both thinked as they couldn't be like this anymore...
The tears flowed from both of their eyes and mixed in their kiss...

This kiss didn't had any lust . It is a pure one full of love, full of longingness for each other.

They both broked their kiss
Kook removed the hairs which is blocking tae's eyes and placed a kiss on his forehead.
Tae also closed his eyes to feel his loves lips on his forehead.

"Baby now I can't but soon I'll make you mine. Don't worry baby" kook said . Tae again started to sob and hugged kook tightly like don't go from here..

Kook also can understand tae.he again hugged back his baby...

"Baby why u looked like this?you look so pale baby.are u eating or not??."kook asked looking at his loves pale condition.

Tae looked down and said" how can I eat hyung...with the fear of loosing u"

Kook can't say anything for that because he himself too loosing his all strength while drinking alcohol and not eat any food.

"But eat something baby... please for me at least" kook said in a request way...but tae didn't said anything.kook slowly rubbed tae's tummy with his hands...

Tae slightly smiled at kook.
Kook confusedly looked at tae and asked"what happened baby...?"

"Nothing hyung . Just thinking about your desires for our future"tae said and they both flashed that scene..

Flash back......

Tae placed his head on kook's chest hearing his heart beat... kook who was hugging his world tightly by his arms rubbing tae's shoulder softly.

"Baby"

"What hyung?"

"You know I have so many desires with you baby" kook said

"Really??" Tae asked exclaimed

" Yeah baby... and I had a dream too"

"What dream??"

"We married each other happyly and you know....what I make you...?"kook asked while smiling at his baby.

" You make me...?"tae asked kook with puppy eyes

Kook smirked and said
"pregnant"

Tae shyly hide his face inside his loves chest...

" U know you looked so cute with the baby bump"tae whiggled more in kook's chest.

" Finally with so much of struggle and pain .u gave the baby live to the earth"

" Please my hubby stoppppp.im getting so much red while blushing"tae whinned.kook smiled at the word of hubby which is unknowingly or knowingly came in tae's mouth .he loved it...

" Ohw baby .u must hear full of my desires so you could complete that in the future"kook said and tae shyly nodded.

" And u know it is a ......boy baby" kook said.

"Really????how was he looked like? Me or you??tae asked with a bumpy eyes.

Kook acted like thinking and said
"He looked like me baby but he must be got all the sassy and dramatic as you"

" Yeah he is got that from me. After all he is mumma's boy"tae said and flipped his hair dramatically.

Kook Chuckled...

"U know hubby he will be mumma's boy" tae said looking at kook teasing...

Kook smirked and went near to tae's ears..."if he will be ur team means I'll make u again pregnant baby and my another baby will be my team okay"he said all this with a husky voice...which make tae's body shivered.

Tae pushed him little ....kook also chuckled...

"So how is my desires baby?" Kook asked

"You want two babies??"tae asked back

" Actually I want 10 babies but I know you have to bear so much pain for that right?? So one baby is enough for me"kook replied with a smile.

" Awwww my hubby is so understanding but 10 babies!!!!!!"tae said and dramatically fainted...

Kook again chuckled and kissed his cheeks happily.

Flashback ends....

They both slightly laughed by remembered that scene and hugged e/o.

That night they both stay in each other arms...
Hugging tightly, sometimes more pecks and less kisses...
More starting and more talking too
But they finally unknowingly slept in each other's warmness.
Finally they got their peaceful sleep in that night.

Nxt morning also came...

Kook and tae didn't wake up at that time tae's mom came to their room and opened the door.she  saw taekook hugging each other in sleep..

But she didn't react like shocked or angered... Because she knows already that kook is came to their house...

At night time tae's mom came to his room to wish for his birthday but when she heard tae's sob and kooks voice ...she stopped at her place...
She heard their talks...

She knows that they both loving each other endlessly but what can she do ???
She smiled sadly and went from that place not to disturb taekook...

She saw tae's face and smiled and thinked that she leave the couple in the night it's worthed to see the peacefullness and clamness in tae's face...

Whenever she came to tae's room . She only can saw a crying tae with a sick face and now just a one night of tae alone with that bunny boy. He felt like his son came back to her.... and these all by that jungkook...

After that kook went to his house and tae also came down to have breakfast...

Tae's mom know the reason why tae came down so she placed his food in front of tae....
Actually tae didn't feel like to eat but he will do this for his love..

tae's mom smiled . This was she wanted because she can't see her son in empty stomach.....she tried many way to make his son eat but tae didn't eat.he was already in so much of hurt, so much of pain in his heart.she don't want to make him more hurt my compelling him to eat...now she was happy that he is atlest eating. this makes her heart smile...

"Happy birthday tae" his mom said.
One minute tae stopped his eating and looked at his mom and again started to eat...
"I don't know why I born mom....you know I'm useless without him."tae said with having tears in his eyes....and again started to eat..

Tae's mom sighed sadly....

Days again started to pass....

Kook heard a knock on his door...
Jimin went and opened the door and he saw

tae and his mom there.