Part one: The sleepover Ch1: Lucy

Hello there! I'm Lucy Heartfilia. I'm a tenth grader at Magnolia High. I'm also a Celestial wizard and a member of the Fairy Tail Guild! Anyway, back to the story. The bell rings as the bustle of kids rushes out the door. The teacher yells out, " Don't forget to have fun over spring break!" Oh did I forget to mention that it's Friday! The best day ever! The day before spring break, and my 16th birthday! I rush out into the hall and to my locker. Natsu hands me a note. "Your daily Prince Charming note." He says. "Thank you." He just opens his Locker and pulls out his phone. I open up the note and read it. It says Happy birthday! Hurry on to the guild. I have something for you there! A little background info. I have a protector, he protects me from other guys and checks up on me every day to make sure no one is bothering me. The thing is, I have no idea who this person is. But Natsu is his messenger. As I close my locker door and my phone pings, I read the texts from my Shining Knight and reply. My phone pings again, my happy ringtone informing me that my dad is calling. "Hey, Dad!" "Hi princess! You're walking to the guild right?" "yep!" " Alright, I'll pick you up at Erza's in three weeks at 4:30. Happy birthday, princess. I love you." "Thanks, dad. Love you too!" I say as I hang up and start walking towards the guild Hall.

A N: Hey sorry i know its a short chapter, but im sick rn lol and the next one is much longer i promise!

<3 love ya'll!