Train reck

CODYS POV‼️
Me and noah continued to walk around looking for our group. Chris told us we have 10 more minutes to do whatever we want but I dont think noah was listening to him and I dont know if I should tell him or not.
Noah suddenly stops with out warning me so I bump into him. "Sorry" he says in a soft modern tone that makes butterfly's go in my stomach. He turns around looking to see if I was okay. that made me realize that I forgot to respond to him. "Yeah im alright, whyd you stop?" He glances around then turns his eyes back on me, "oh nothing"
noah and I turn to where a speakerphone noise was coming from. It was chris, "okay you testing subjects " he yells. Testing subjects? I look at noah and he seems to be pissed off by those words. Chris continues to speak "Head down to the train Atlantic! We're going for a joy ride!! And make sure you're with your groups"
.
.
.
.
We found our group in the train and all the other groups too.. I tried looking for gwen but it didnt look like she was in this part of the train. My eyes turn to noah. I start to think back when I first noticed he was doing this challenge too. It wasnt that I was scared of him or anything. I just "aye codmeister you ready?" Its trent. Why does he remember that cringe name I made up in the beginning of where this whole show started..
      "Yeah, what are we supposed to be doing?" I ask and trent laughs "were you not listening?" I shake my head and he puts his arm around me. Trent is so cool, no wonder gwen liked him!  Ive learned to accept that and move onto someone new. "Chris had only told us that we have-" the train starts to shake. Barb yells out "guys the time is going by quickly!!" And trent runs over looking in all the drawers. I didnt know what the challenge was!? I should have been listening...
     I see noah hold up a yellow key "got it" everyone runs to a yellow box as noah opens it and finds another key. Barb grabs it from noah and she looks at trent signaling something. "Hey, you helping or watching?" Noah stands near me. Before I could ket a word out trent and barb were yelling for us.
We had to jump to another cart while the train is still moving?? "Haha no no i cannot do that"
Trent pats me on the back "ill go first" he jumps and makes it! How.. noah was fixing to go next but he looks at me and stays, "you can go barb" barb nods and jumps too. Trent holds onto her making sure she doesnt fall.
"I cant" I blurt out. Noah grabs my hand and looks at me. Why does it feel like we are in some love story thats so cringey... Trent yells at us "if you dont wanna end up losing then hurry!!" Noah lets go of my hand and jumps. No.. wait I lift my hand up trying to grab him but he is already on the other side.
I shake my head "guys i cant do this" barb starts to cheer me on and trent joins her. I wasnt sure even if they're giving me reassurance. Noah lifts his hands up signaling that he'd catch me.. This may or may not be a good choice but. i decided to trust him.
.
.
.
As I jumped noah holds me as we both fall. I wasnt hurt at all but for noah he fell on his back.. that mustve hurt. Everyone starts to run towards the back corner and noah stands up and follows.
I dont know if he knows that he is still holding me.. Not that im gonna say anything.
Trent pulls a red lever and a red latch on the top of the train opens. Noah lifts me back down then We all climb out.
thats when we see the train slowing down and a red line from afar. It must be the finish line.
.
.
.
.
NOAHS POV‼️
And here we are running like a whole pack of animals chasing our pray!!? There was like 3 other groups running right on each side. We needed to hurry if we were gonna be at least under the top 3 teams about to finish.
As we run a team gets in front of us taking first
place but thats when trent picks barb and cody up. He goes over to me "how fast can you run especially holding someone?" As we are still running I lift out my hands "maybe as fast as you" he throws cody onto me.
Cody isnt heavy, he is like picking your pillow up. Me and Trent run fast towards the line and YES WE MAKE IT.
My group other groups who made it start cheering.
Yeah im pretty glad we made it, itd be embarrassing to be the first team off.
Chris starts to yell out and talk about who lost which knowing me i am not listening, once again.
I sit down and read my book then cody,barb, even trent sat right beside me too. They kept talking about how great we did. "It was crazy, i had noah carry me for half of it ha!" Cody giggles out. i place my book down and continue to listen.
.
.
.
.
THANKS FOR STAYING TO READ