Prompts.

(Here are just a couple of story ideas. You can claim them as your own and work off of them.

"Spice it up" is just a idea off of the prompt to make it a bit more mature.

If you could, let me know which one you use so I can check it out and see what you have done with it!)

1) A girl moves away from her guy best friend. When she comes back, he finds that she has changed a lot. She is so much more attractive now that she has gone through puberty. Will he be attracted to her or will they remain in the friend zone?

Spice it up: They become friends-with-benifits.

2) A girl has a huge problem in her life. She is part cat. She has the ears and tail of a cat but looks like a human. She always stays hidden with a hat on her head and her tail stuck down her pant leg. What happens when a guy becomes interested in her? How will she be able to hide her secret?

Spice it up: The animal in her makes her hungry for male attention 24/7.........in other words, she is constantly horny.

•A spy has received her next order. Her mission? To kill a national enemy. What happens when she falls in love with her target?

Spice it up: Put the girl in spandex and heels and tada, instant sexual tension.