Chapter.2.Who are you?!

Third person POV

"Ugh fuck,my head!" Trophy groaned as he woke up in a some what like a black abyss."uhh..where the fuck am i?" trophy said as he looked around him... "Hello there me!"  Trophy gasped as he saw him self infront of him "wh-who are you" trophy said as he looked at the person infront of him,"I am you! your little living demon...looks like you cracked your face!" The figure said as they looked at trophy.

"w-wh-wait! your my what!" trophy yelled in surprise,as he tried to believe he was dreaming "am I drea-" "no you are not dreaming silly" the figure cut trophy of as he tried to convince him self that he is dreaming.

suddenly the room started fading from black to white "oh looks like your wakeing up that's ashame still have things to talk about..." the figure said to trophy as the room was changing colours "wait I still have more questions!!" Trophy yelled "sorry me time is up!"

.
.
.
.
,

Trophy's eyes opened,and slowly stand as he slowly look around, he noticed that the walls where light blue instead of dirt orange, 'where am i' trophy thought for a moment and looked around again,as he did he saw medical supplies everywhere.

by the time he looked back he saw a giant red plus sign with the word Clinic at the very bottom of the sign...'oh. no wonder there where medical supplies everywhere' trophy said to him self "trophy your finally awake!" trophy looked to see who it was...it was soap "what happened?" trophy asked as he looked at soap, soap sighed "well you see the cherrys tried to pull a water bucket prank on you but you sipped on the water and hit the left side of your head" soap said as she was getting some bandage and some rubbing alcohol.

"oh huh...that's quite a large crack" trophy said as he looked at the mirror across the side of his medical bed...

_________________________

A/N

Me:why do i like you!?

Heavy Gore:because you do~
_________________________

347 Words