the test

Samantha pov
♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎
The morning after I first got to the village I was sapost to take a test to see if I could join.

Rei was going to go out with me to supervis it.
♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎
After the test
♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎
I was putting on the standered galaxy team uniform I got a verge since that I should be wherry about that name but I'm not sure why.

When I got back to the main hail I had a flash of memory.

I cluched my head as I got images of a femail version of Volo and a mail version of chapter cyllene on top of a Rouen of some kind with something simpler happening with the sky.

After the memory flash I regard my since and I notes I was in the nirces office in the galaxy hail.

Ow good could you explain what happend out front? Chapter cyllene asked me.

Yea I had a sort of memory flash not enaf to gage what was going on but a mail that looked like you were there and a women who looked simpler to Volo of the gingko gild I said rubbing my head as I sat up.

Intresting if you get anymore of theas memory's back pless let me or perfesser laventen know that way we can keep track of them as well here.

She handed me a blank book.

Sir? I asked.

When you have a memory I won't you to write it dowen that way you can try to peace them out.

Thank you sir.
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
I finally meet irda and Adaman the leaders of the demand and perl clan wich rankly reminded me of something but I'm not sure what.

Meeting camarader kamido was rattling since he basically said one miss step on my part and I'm basically out of the village.