Chapter 2... Oops, My Bad

I groaned as I hit the alarm and rolled over. I was considering going back to sleep instead of going to school but my door flew open and my best friend walked in and practically jumped all over me.

“Hey sleepy head” Kate whispered in my ear. She was lying across my back with her head next to mine.

“Mmm” was my reply.

“Got to get ready Zienna, you know for school” Kate told me.

“I know that, who let you in this time”? I asked Kate.

“The cleaning lady, I told her that I forgot to grab my key”. Kate said as she laughed.

“Does everybody think you live In my apartment or something”?

“I guess so” Kate replied.

I got up even with Kate on my back, she let out a small scream as she grabbed around my neck as I stood on my bed.

“Hold on” I told Kate

 She held on even tighter then before as I grabbed her legs and jumped off of my bed, Kate let out another small scream.          

“Don’t do that” Kate said as she let go and dropped onto her feet.

“It woke me up, that is what you wonted is it not”? I asked with a giggle.

“How do you do that anyways? I am way taller then you and I weight more than you do, I mean you should not be able to pick me up”. Kate wondered.

“You’re really light” I said as I picked her up like a small child that was crying, to prove my point.

“Holy cow, don’t drop me” she said as I walked out of my room and over to the sofa.

“But that would be fun” I said smiling.

“Don’t you dare dr...” she was about to say but it was cut off with yet another small scream. She landed on the sofa and glared at me.

 “My Bad” I said trying to stop myself from laughing.

“Bitch” she said simply.

I walk into the bathroom laughing at her. I got naked, had a shower, then got re-dressed and brushed my hair into a pony tail.

I walked out of the bathroom 15mins later, to see Kate sitting on the sofa that I chucked her on.

“Ready”

“Good let’s go” Katie said as she got up and started for the door.

“Ok, we can go” I said as I picked up my jumper and bag.

>>>>>>>>>> 

Kate and I got to school no problem. But as I walked in the door I run into Max and knocked him to the ground.

“Shit” Max said

“Um... Sorry, my bad” I said blushing. I didn’t know why I was blushing. It might have been because I just knocked over the most popular kid in school.

“Wow your pretty strong for your size” Max said as he got up off the floor.

“Not really” I said as I started to walk away.

“Hey wait up Shorty” he said as I turned around.

“What did you just call me”? I asked as a glint of purple flashed in my eyes.

“Shorty, sorry if you don’t like it, it’s just that I don’t know your name” he said nervously as he backed up a step.

The purple left my eyes and I started to walk away again.