Ch. 4

A/n - author notes

"Talking"

'Thinking'

[System]

*NOTICE*

-Y/n PoV-

After a while walking I soon arrived at Whiterun at what seemed to be three in the afternoon. As I arrived at the city walls I was soon stopped by a guard.

Whiterun Guard: "Halt! City's closed with the dragons about. Official business only." He said looking me up and down with a look of suspicion, and of course, my mask did not help.

"Of course, I've come here to bring news from Helgen about the dragon attack," I said as I took off my mask trying to persuade my way in.

Whiterun Guard: "Fine, but we'll be keeping an eye on you." He said still with a weary look but slightly calmer.

As I entered Whiterun I put my mask back on and was in awe by the city as it was much more lively than in the game with people walking down the streets and kids playing outside, I couldn't help but marvel at the scene before me, but I was soon interrupted from my thoughts by two people talking.

Adrianne: "What! Are you out of your mind!" Said the voice of a woman, who I recognized as Adrianne.

Idolaf: "We'll pay whatever it takes, but we must have more swords for the imperial soldiers." Said the voice of Idolaf in a slightly begging tone.

Adrianne: "I just can't fill in an order that size on my own. Why don't you swallow that stubborn pride of yours and ask Eorlund Gray-Mane for help?"

Idolaf: "Ha! I'd sooner bend my knee to Ulfric Stormcloak. Besides, Gray-Mane would never make steel for the legion."

Adrianne: "Have it your way. I'll take the job, but don't expect a miracle." she huffed annoyed at the Nord.

"Um excuse me," I said gaining their attention.

Idolaf: "Huh, what do you need." He said sounding a bit annoyed.

"Sorry if this is impolite of me but I happened to overhear your conversation, you need weapons right," I said pointing at Idolaf and he simply nodded. "I just so happen to have some weapons I need to sell."

Idolaf: "Oh really, that's great," He said with a pleased voice. "And where are these weapons you speak of."

"Oh, of course, I'll show you the weapons, but first could we go somewhere more private?" I said with a cheery voice, with a smile hidden behind my mask.

Idolaf: "Of course, I know just the place." He said with a grin, looking directly at Adrianne.

Adrianne just glared at him for a moment before sighing a saying fine, and so, a few moments later, we entered her smithy.

"Quite a nice place," I said, looking around before I turned around to look at Idolaf. "Well, why don't we get down to business?"

Idolaf: "Very well, what do you offer kid?" he said, having a hit of curiosity in his voice.

Looking at him I just smiled before walking to a relatively large table and extending my hand (for dramatic effect) I took out the items I wanted to sell from my inventory, with them landing on the table. Idolaf and Adrianne both look completely dumbfounded.

"Well does anything interest you?" I said with a grin that although hidden by my mask could still be felt.

Adrianne: "H-how did....." She said bewildered by my seemingly making the weapons appear out of nowhere, I just hid a smirk behind my mask, I then turned to Idolaf who also had a similar expression as Adrianne.