prologue

POV:?

Said witchers are monsters, me when i was born i already considered a monster but i have no claws, no sharp teeth, no rotting skin NO, where i come from in my hometown its that men and boys consider it the worst species in the world.

My mother died and deemed unclean to have an affair with my father, for my mother and the women of the village to have sex with the men its consider a crime that leads to death, when the village understood that this woman goes out often from the village to see his lover they tied my mother and the women of the village and cut his belly still swelling and her as well as I was born into a crazy world.

When I was young I wanted to be accepted but the woman pushes to say to release as if throwing the worst being in the world I look at myself in the reflection of the water but all I see its a dirty young boy, the girl my age have the habit of throwing rock shit at me then even taking a sharp rock and then cutting me on my skin.

But not all is black in my life, one day a girl of my age practiced archery but she lost her only arrow in the cursed forest and guess who should look for him, the boy is called Paria, because See, I'm not that important in his village, he sends even if I don't have a say.

But looking for this damn arrows that is at the top of the tree I fell then I fell into a coma, A few minutes later a soft voice speaking to me, I recovered from my coma then I see a beautiful girl with the hair blue with blue eyes a flower on the side of her head, I was afraid I will cry that she will attack or intimidate me but she is as surprised as me.

I look around me and I see that she is behind a portal but cannot cross, her more like a mirror, my new friend is me have talked a lot, its been six days that we spoke to each other then she finally asks me to 'where does her injury come from so I tell all my story that her completely shock the girl, all that I spank her raised my shoulders then she sees me that I'm sad she touched the mirror with her left hand then me with her right hand i smiled and the girl smiled happy to see me smile and me having a friend.

Have agreed to bring the greatest treasure in our world, I think so much that the girl who intimidates me I her completely ignore the girl did not allow such an insult so he throws rocks at me but they ran out of ammunition they have look on the ground but I throw shit at my bullies, shock they chase after their parent, Pfft they have well deserved I go to the forest forbidden because I knew its what the greatest treasures of my world.

And the darkness of my life came back, because I was followed and they noticed who had a portal that speaks in another world, When I saw the crowd I had it fall on my hand, a stick then she asks me to walk away but not with a softness but rather as if he were talking to a beast, threw ready to defend my one and only friend but he gave me a slap on the face then they held me, I finally had the courage to ask why they are doing this? They all laughed to say that I don't deserve to be happy.

I started to panic she lifted a sledgehammer to break I haven't yet told her what the most precious treasure in my world, I bit on the woman's hand then I pushed the woman for not who break the mirror but keep them wife my hit on the face to make me dizzy they start kicking while me i had my arm stretching towards the mirror because i would like to tell my friend i don't know yet are name to say goodbye to him then I fall into a coma.

When I woke up it spanked the night and the mirror broke, I desperately rebuilt the mirror but the magic is gone, I took the biggest pieces of the mirror and I looked in its reflection, all that I see his me but with a lot of hurt, I don't usually cry, I took all the tears out of my body, I'm not afraid that the monster will hear me, death itself will be a deliverance .

He gets up to return to the village but a light shines in the Forest, young boys look curiously then turn away to return to the village but a soft melody enters his ears then he decides to go see in the light, the more he advances the more the aura and warm then on arriving he sees a beautiful woman with purple skin dark blue hair as if he could see the night sky with a yellow dress.