The sage's perspective.

A month later

POV: Great sage

The boy from the other world, I remember when the children of Quark and Temae brought the unconscious young boy back to the village, the women of the village started to take off his clothes to wash him and treat him but I heard a shout from our woman, the men of the village are rushing but the cry is not from an attack but the shock that children have wounds and bad scars, I do not know where it comes from but it was disgusting that this children suffered, at the time as I leave the house I see little Rem who is watching her savior who is going to have treatments.

After having cared for, washed and fed the boy whose name was Nick, I had the right to stay, as a village wise man, I had to instruct him, but I also learned that the boy had a fascinating gift of learning because in just one night he knew how to read and write then who comes from another country that he did not educate, is exploited even by them murmurs in the village have named him Nick the little genius, Rem happy for his friends admire not are exploited Rem was fascinated by Nick which hurt Nick, but I could see Ram the Proud girl who didn't like her younger sister admiring the boy who taught her the basics.

Ram asked Nick to follow him with his sister Rem on the training ground, out of curiosity I followed the young children then Ram shows a magic Fura to show his superiority then she challenges Nick if he can do it, although Nick does not don't hate Ram he tries but it doesn't work, I shake my head in disapproval, not only is Ram trying to show that Nick is incompetent but also that Nick may have no chance of doing it because he may not have the right magic, Ram was very talented but by nature while Nick can compete with her by working hard at the sweat of her forehead

Nick tries several attempts but no result, dress up Ram leave him in his pitiful attempt to do Fura then she takes Rem's hand then she goes back to the village, when the girl came back I wanted to talk to Nick who can't because his an element that has not then he touches are sold who learns that his mana was darkness I bring Nick to my library then I give him a book on the Murak spell, for two days he has not taken his eyes off the book and when he lifts his eyes from the book and close it for him the theory and finish then remains the practice.

At dawn in the morning I could hear steps not of the intruder but of the only person who gets up early to train and his Nicks in the morning little Rem ask me where his friend was I explained who his training at dawn, an hour later I see Ram looking for his sister then I tell her who is with Nick in the training place then she runs towards her sister, a few minutes later I decide to see them for fear that Ram is doing something bad thing.

When I arrived I saw the three children, Nick was lying on the ground with a rudimentary bandage on his neck, Rem was holding Nick's head on his knees stroking his hair and to my surprise Ram was holding Nick's hands with a worried look and sad I approached then the twins begged for help. asking for an explanation the sisters said that Nick pushed Ram when a mabeast targeted him, the mabeast ripped the skin off Nick's neck but with one last force Nick strangled the mabeast and he broke his neck then the sisters but in particular Ram sees Nick as a hero.

Now in the village Nick he is known not as a prodigy but also a guardian, while the children have fun the adults especially the parents of Rem and Ram were talking about the future of the village in other words a marriage with Ram and Nick who are called the two prodigies of the village with Ram as chief and Nick as protector and their descendants will be greater and may, Ram was red but she did not disapprove at the same time everyone saw the gestures of affection of Ram by holding his arm, taking care of the wounds (who forgot to apply the care lotion), a fruit salad (which give him stomachaches) clothes like gloves (with poisonous tissue) the world sees that Ram is either trying to kill him or not on purpose, and the villagers fear for him but Nick always gives him a smile and pats his head to say thank you.

Nick was the speechless that they arranged a marriage for him but at the same time he can't refuse because they gave us a home, so Nick accepts but out of respect for the village and not out of love, said that the night carries advise but this night its a terrible night