Part 1: Bakugou's Rival.

It was just a normal day at the U.A dorms. Everything seemed perfectly ordinary! The students were busy in their dormitories, due to the excessive amount of homework each received.. Aizawa Sensei begun to get fed up of their chaotic selves.

The Bakusquad! A very energetic group, were, of course, the odd ones out of the situation. They were planning things they could do during the day, when suddenly, an unexpected person arrived to torment Katsuki Bakugou more and more..

Izuku: ''Hey! Kacchan! Do you want to do some training later? I kind of want to improve on my tactics and my quirk!''

Katsuki grimaced, pulling an annoyed expression in Izuku's direction. How dare he disturb the precious time with his friends! It was of course, unusual, to see him actually befriend people in fact!

Katsuki: ''DEKU! I DON'T WANT YOU IN MY PERSONAL SPACE, Y'HERE?! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU EVEN THINK OF GETTING CLOSER TO ME.''

Izuku winced, understanding that his childhood rival's emotions against him were deadly. He wasn't really intending to do anything about it, even if he tried, he'd end up exploded into tiny shreds..

Izuku: ''Sorry, Kacchan! I'll go bother someone else..''

This immediately led to sighs of relief throughout the squad, Kirishima of course seemed confused on why Katsuki was always this way.. He was his best friend since the beginning of U.A, so he was bound to discover the reason sometime soon. He was planning mentally of if he should ask Izuku himself, he'll open up... right?

Eijirou: ''Uhm.. Bakubro? Can I ask you a question? It may upset you somehow, but I'm just curious.''

Katsuki raised an eyebrow, turning his head to face Eijirou, the rage seeming to disappear suddenly. He has been meaning to tell Eijirou something in return, but if this was a confession.. Katsuki was soon to find out. 

Katsuki: ''What. Shitty Hair, if this is a useless question... Then I'm not listening. Got it?''

Eijirou chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck, seeming quite casual in making conversation with Katsuki. Since they moved into the U.A Alliance, he had felt more comfortable in hanging around him more.

Eijirou: ''Y'know Midoriya? You seem to not get along really well.. I'm just confused.. That's all! Sorry if this annoys you, dude! Just wanted to know.''

Katsuki's face seemed to darken, his eyes widen. Why did Kirishima bring up Midoriya's name so contently? He couldn't bare it. His Middle School days, the bullying, the suicide comment made.. No. He couldn't say anything, even to Kirishima.

Katsuki: ''DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT DEKU, EVER, SHIT HEAD!-''

After that, Katsuki dashed straight upstairs, to his own dormitory. He sat there, in silence, beginning to cry almost suddenly. His mind flowed..

"Crap.. I didn't even mean to let that out at Kirishima.. FUCK!- What was I supposed to do now?! I can't just confront him about it, because God knows how he feels now. I just ruined this, like always."

Then there was a knock on his door, his crimson eyes targeted the entrance-way with horror and anxiety flashing in them. Could he dare open it, just be welcomed with some.. Annoyed Extra?