✰CHAPTER 1✰

Yuki's POV

Yuki

Kira

Kira

Me and kira is observing the world as we noticed my sister is acting strange like she is being nice to us.

She always despised me and kira beacuse we we're successful for making a world, she always tried to kill us but she never succeed.

She was spoiled, ungrateful that's why our parents didn't accept her into making a world because she might create evil that us gods avoid.

Yumi's  POV

Ugh! Yuki is so annoying! Daddy and mommy wouldn't pick me! I'm trying to kill her and kira so I would replace then.

I'm taking a interest in this city called new York she despised what my sister and kira's loving country called philipia and her siblings.

I will help her and we will work together to overthrow them and get what we want! Mwahahha!.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yuki's POV

Arghh! "Sister why?.. " I asked my sister yumi " because I want you and kira gone! I'm gonna make your beloved country and her siblings suffer! "Me and kira was shocked at what she said " sister! I loved you with all my heart what made you like this?!" tho I don't care about her since she always lies,bullied angels and create the humans I created suffer"I don't care as long your dead! " this bitch is to stupid she didn't shoot our hearts where we actually die but no she shot our stomach.

(God's can't die unless they get shot by the heart, gods can heal on every part of there body except the heart)

"I guess it's good bye sister~" as she shot me I nodded at kira as she understood what we're gonna do.

Yuki shot me first in the head and I turned into ashes and teleported
Which she thought I finally died and I'm gonna stop her before she hurts Philipia and her siblings and maybe everyone who disobey her.

I met with kira again but we're in philipia's house, we made ours selves invisible until we saw our beloved philipia and her siblings comforting her as she was crying.

" sister philipia did new York did this " martial said as Phil was thinking murder in he's mind(boy chill-) "new York spread rumors about us and everyone believe's her! " philipia whimpered as she was touching her cheek and kira saw a hand mark " a country slapped her Yuki... " kira said as she was almost revealing her identity "kira no! Calmed down we need to stop my sister before everyone gets hurt or worse there will be war! " I said as I was stopping her " it's already war Yuki between yumi and us....prepare for time travel! " kira said as she started gathering all her power " kira we might die! Time travel is hard to do even higher gods can't handle! " I shouted as I was stopping her " yuki! If we time travel back to the past it will affect yumi's memory since she is lower then gods! Then we can know her plan if we don't do about it she might actually win " I frozen at kira's statement and she was right since yumi is lower then gods she might get affected " fine! I hope your right! " I said as we started gathering all our powers "I will count to 1-3 ready? " kira said as she smiled " if it won't work I'm just gonna say you're the greatest person I have ever met! And if we actually die... I hope we will meet again...! " I said as I started crying " believe in me! We will make it! For our creations! " kira shouted " for our creations! "
We smiled at each other and started to gather all our powers to make the time travel work.

"1.... 2....3..."everything went black as we woke up seeing philipia and Phil " hello but are you... Lost? "Philipia said in her calming voice " hell-"
After that we got unconscious..... "Did it work?...... "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello my fellow reader's this is short but don't worry maybe I can update tomorrow for you🥰.

You all are so caring and I'm very thankful for all of my fellow reader's
I love you all💕
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger
To be continued