prologue & charactersketch

Happy Reading ♥♥🧿

The story takes place In the city of Nawab's the Lucknow  where the Sheikh family still rules  even after the government because they are powerful.

The current  Nawab who is ruling on  one of the  largest areas of Lucknow is

Nawab Manik sheikh

His father died 5 years back and  from then he is ruling ,as his uncle wanted him to rule.

Manik is only 26 but his attitude is something different and his anger is the last thing anyone wants to see , his words are the final one.

His mother Begaum fatima sheikh  is still the queen of Lucknow  as manik is not married . The lady speaks power and she is the head of the ladies panchayat .

With her aged experience and after getting betrayal by own family she only listens to manik and her brother in law Jamshed  Sheikh

------------

As we say Delhi belongs to the large-hearted people , so our Nandhini Mirza stays there with her mother and father living her faritayle life.

She is innocent and clean hearted person but her attitude is just like some royals and that's why people call her starbon, if she want to do something she will do.

"Darti tuo mein kissi ka baap sa bhi nahi "

It's her favourite thought and even she says it sometimes.

Her father Asad Mirza, from profession he is reputated Advocate and she too wanted to become a great advocate just like her father .

Her beautiful mother is Nushrat Asad Mirza who  loves to pamper and make their life peacefull.

Will she be able to live in her Faritayle live forever ?

One is a volcano then the other is a tornado?

If one is land then the other is sky ?

Will 

Nandini Mirza

And

NAWAB Manik sheikh

Can Love each other?

Special note- this story stating 9-10  is based on drama if you know you know

Special note- this story stating 9-10  is based on drama if you know you know .

Please don't reveal it ♥