"I want to talk to you , About the things we could do."

As the sunlight hits Hobin face through the window he blink his eyes and scratch it , he look to the side seeing Taehoon still asleep and he ask himself Is Taehoon really that handsome? Or hes just hallucinating? His pink peach lips.. His beautiful eyes .. His brown hair .. His face .. His voice .. and he saw it so clear this time especially when the sunlight hits his beautiful face , its making it way better and hes liking the view  "Youre pretty handsome upclose Taehoon , Do you know that? I mean look at you, Ugh You're fine as hell i hate it" as he leaning closer to the tall guy face and suddenly Taehoon open his eyes and stare at him "Ah i know im pretty handsome, thankyou for reminding me tho" He was in schock that Taehoon can hear all of his compliment and he was embarrassed by it "I take back what i said , Fuck you!" as he looking away from Taehoon and regret everything he said about him "When?" Taehoon ask that from nowhere "SHUT UPP TAEHOON!!" Hobin look red as hell when he heard Taehoon response and damn his sleepy voice making him more flustered "Im joking Hobin HAHA" He's laughing so hard seeing Hobin embarrassed again , and Hobin also find it funny and now they're laughing together. What a lovely thing to start a day right? Waking up next to someone you kissed last night and laughing in the morning with them is the best feeling ever , will this ever last forever? Hobin ask himself and keep telling himself to just enjoy the moment for now .

Taehoon look at the time and he gasped that he only got 30 minutes left to go to school "WERE LATE LETS GO HOBIN" as he rushed get off the bed and grab Hobin's hand taking him to the bathroom, Why would Taehoon took him to the bathroom with him? He can just wait after him but why? *sigh "WAIT AH-" as they both getting inside the bathroom and Taehoon turn on the showers ahead him and grab Hobin waist pull out his shirt and throw em away to the ground and he did the same thing. "I CAN DO IT MYSELF TAEHOON" but the tall guy didn't hear him even tho he's shouting so loud "I was trying to help you okay? Were late we have to go fast" He sighed looking at Hobin and they're both hop in the shower taking a bath together and Hobin can't believe what he saw , They're both naked in the shower and taking a bath together, why would Taehoon think its a good idea taking Hobin with him? as Hobin trying to clean himself he can't focused because Taehoon literally behind him naked and he feel's so hot , the atmosphere in the bathroom is weird and he feels so embarrassed so he look down all the time not wanting to see Taehoon at all.

After all this happened he really wanna run from the situation he had but he cant even tho he tried , "You need to scrub your body so its clean , scrub it hard not like that .. dont tell me u cant do it yourself?" he sighed looking down at the short guy hair because Hobin was facing him behind , Hobin didn't respond to his words so Taehoon spin his tiny waist so Hobin can face him this time. But oh my .. Hobin saw Taehoon's dick when he looked down for a bit and jesus it was HUGE as hell.. Theres no way that thing can fit him. His eyes widened and blink fast pretend not to see what he just saw and looked up at him. "Hey are you even listening?" Hobin gasping and looking at Taehoon with suprise look in his eyes "What? Here lemme help u" as Taehoon tries to scrub Hobin's chest "wait!! Ahh~" Hobin shut his mouth with both of his hands but its no use cause he damn knows Taehoon already heard him , Taehoon looked at him and grabbing his tiny waist pulling him closer. "You're lucky that were late Hobin cause if not ,i already fuck you here." as he whispered to Hobin's ear and pushing him away slowly and started to scrub hobin's body back and scrub his hair and everything.He gulped at the thought of Taehoon fucking him ,Hobin couldn't believe what he heard, He's freezing the whole time and couldn't say a word at all. He almost fell on his knee again , Taehoon makes him like this he should take a responsibility for it!! he thought , as his face and ear all red finally Taehoon pull a towel near the door and wipes Hobin all over from head to toe and again he act like nothing happened? Is he being serious right now ?? He's a jerk sometimes but he still love him anyway.

After that Taehoon and Hobin goes outside the bathroom and changing to their uniform, and Hobin look at the time and he's panicking seeing that it's already too late for them to go to school but he still wanna go so he can get out from this house. "Lets go Hobin" Taehoon grab Hobin's hand and walk outside the door , They running so fast till Hobin cant run anymore so he stopped "Wait!! Taehoon! i cant run anymore Haa.." he's out of breath , Taehoon looked at him and pick him up on his back "Hold tight my neck so you wont fall." Hobin hold tight Taehoon's neck and just accepting his offer, Why would Taehoon give him a piggy back anyway? He curious. But he loves it tho its nice Taehoon helps him like this as he hug's Taehoon tightly finally he arrives at Hobin's school "We're here phew.. , Now go before you late hobin!" Taehoon put him down and smiled looking at him while waving goodbye as he leaving Hobin behind. "Bye Taehoon , THANKYOU SO MUCHH!!" Hobin waves him with a big smile on his face, As he walk inside the school he run as fast as he can to get into his classroom and luckily he was on time.