2

Saiki took the shocked girl to his place and froze her using his eyes. He didn't want to, but her knowing was too risky. He went back in time and tried to change the course of events. But that either resulted in her dying or them both dying or her not knowing him at all.

He decided against that. At the end of the day, he decided to trust her a little and went back home. When she unfroze, he told her about his powers. She didn't believe it until he bent a spoon for her. But she promised to keep it a secret.

However, that wasn't what changed everything. It was the moment in that damned elevator that did. For that short span of time when her face was just a few centimeters away from his own, Saiki found himself wishing she wasn't someone else's girlfriend.

He wished to close that small distance and kiss her. He didn't forget how his eyes strayed to her lips and stayed there for quite a bit. He didn't miss how her lips parted at the moment. But he wouldn't do it. Saiki wouldn't stoop so low.

After that day was the wake up call, it had him finally admit what he'd been trying to deny. He hated Saiko because he was y/n's boyfriend, the bastard could do all that Saiki wanted to do with her and he didn't even deserve her.

She was just a prize for him. His pretty and rich girlfriend. But Saiki knew y/n was so much more than that.

He would start dreading his walks home when she wasn't with him, and he cherished every peaceful lunch they had on the roof where no one disturbed them. He hated every moment he saw her close to Saiko.

So one day, he had enough.

"Y/n stop hanging out with Saiki so much! It doesn't look good" Saiko commanded.
"What do you mean? He's my best friend" He shook his head.
"Babe you're my girlfriend, what would everyone think of you hanging out with him so much" She glared at him.
"Metori, he's my best friend. And correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we're in that kind of relationship in which you choose my company" She scoffed, walking away.

She would never even think about listening to Saiko about this, considering he'd never even put any efforts to be involved in her life in the first place. She knew damn well what kind of bond they had.

"Stop acting like such a whore!" He yelled but she ignored him.

It would be normal for her, if it weren't for the pinkette listening. He walked into the room and the other two looked at him in surprise.

"What did you call her?" He asked lowly.
"No, Kusu-"
"What do you want you peasant?" Saiki walked closer to him, y/n rushing to his side to stop him.
"What did you just call her?" Saiko glared at him.
"How I speak to my girlfriend is none of your business" Saiki clenched his fists.
"Y-"
"Saiki" He paused when she used his last name.
"Please" He saw her plead and sighed.

"Metori, leave" Saiko scoffed and left. She turned to the pinkette.

"What was that about?!" She shreaked.
"You tell me y/n, because I didn't think you took such crap! At least not from him" He retorted. She shook her head.
"This is between me and him, you can't possibly understand."
"Then make me! I don't get why you'd date someone who can't even respect you" It was the first time she'd seen him so agitated.

"God no, i'm barely even around him! You know that, so who cares?" She tried to avoid the topic.
"No you're not avoiding this again, i'm not leaving until you tell me whats going on, its clear you both don't even like each other" She sighed.
"You wouldn't know that and besides, why do you even care so much about this?"
"Because I like you okay?! And its so damn annoying to see him treat you like shit" Y/n looked at him with wide eyes, making him realise what he just said.