Chapter 6-Rainy day

It was a cold rainy and stormy day and Bruce was scared of storms so he called Vance to ask if he can come over. "Hey Vance.." Bruce said to Vance on the phone. "Yeah pretty boy?" Vance replied "Can I crash at your place tonight I don't really like storms.." Bruce sounded embarrassed "Yeah sure why not." Vance replied and hanged up and Bruce was on his way to Vance's house after he got to Vances front porch he knocked on the door and Vance opened it and let him in and they went up to Vance's room. "You can uhm lay down with me I guess." Vance said as his face turned a little red "A-Alright" Bruce replied and crawled on Vance's bed after a few moments of silence Vance said "Come here." Bruce did that and crawled to Vance who was on the other side of the bed Vance pulled Bruce closer to him a cuddled him "I-" Bruce was cut off bye Vance saying "No talking just go to sleep pretty boy" Vance said shushing up Bruce.

In the morning they both woke up and say they were cuddled up with each other "Did you get a good sleep Vance..?" Bruce questioned as he pulled away from Vance "Yeah uhm how about you?" Vance replied "Yeah I did too!" Bruce said as he watched Vance get off his bed and walk over to his closet "Need something to wear pretty boy? Even tho your clothes would look better on my floor." Vance said with a smirk as he watched Bruce face as he started to blush "Y-Yeah I need some clothes.." Bruce replied looking away to hide his face Vance walked up to him and put his finger under Bruce's chin and titled his head to look at him "Don't be shy pretty boy." Vance leaned his face closer to Bruce and kisses him it was a short kiss but they loved every moment of the kiss.

(SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I THOUGHT I MIGHT ASWELL MAKE A CHAPTER YK?!??)