Family Reunion/Chapter 1

'Why? What did I do to deserve this? I wish my brother was here to look after me, like he promised.' These thoughts were running through my head while I was laying on a rooftop. 'I Hope Rosa and Nico are alright.' I thought while replaying what happened......
Flashback.....
I was looking for my brother. He went to jail a long time ago, and never came back, he just disappeared. Not once did I getta letter or a phone call. He was run'in with O'Connor back in the day so I thought id check with him. I was thinking about my brother when I heard a cry for help
"Help! Please help us!" Said the woman.
So I wanted to help. I crept over to the alley and saw a mother with her child, up against a wall held at gunpoint. So I did the only thing I could do, I took my bat and silently crept through the shadows of the alley, and swung my left arm around to get Rosa's attention.
Once I did I pointed at her, then the roof, meaning 'i'll distract the men while you get to the roof.' She nodded and with that I took my bat and hit the dumpster, gaining the mens attention.
"Why don't you boys pick on someone your own size?" I asked
Once then all turned around, Rosa took her son and ran.
"What if I don't want to?" The first Man said.
"Then i'm gonna have to make you." I replied and with that the fight went on.
Time skip....
After the fight, I was the last one standing.
"You can come down now, your safe." I stated while I turned around.
As Rosa made it back down, I felt as if something was moving from behind me, and, of course, I was right cause Rosa looked behind me and yelled...
"Look out!!!!"
But I was too late. I turned around just as a gunshot was heard. There was a Man standing there with a gun pointed right at me, But I was so pumped with adrenaline that I picked my bat up and chucked it at his heard and knocked him out. Then I felt it. An burning sensation in my left shoulder. I looked down and saw a ring of blood around my shoulder. I turned around and looked at Rosa, I started stumbling towards the wall because I was loosing alot of blood. Rosa quickly grabbed me and helped stand.
"Come on lets get you to the roof before someone else comes.(in portugese)" Rosa said leading me up to the roof. Once we got up there she sat me down.
"Leave me here. Go get help." I said leaning back.
"No you come with me." She said in portugese
"No I will just slow you down, and I won't make it." I said
"Ok but i'll be back with my husband as soon as I can." She said and off she went.
End of flashback.

Time skip...1 hour later.....
I have waited for Rosa to return with help for an hour and i'm starti gli to go unconsious, then a bulky figure climbs up the ladder, and my best friend Vincent, came out of the shadows. Once he reached me he was stunned.
"Angel?" He asks
"Hey hows it goin? Nice weather. Now can you help me out here, i'm kinda  bleeding out dude." I said with as much sarcasm as I could muster.
"Ok. Wait. You were the one who saved my wife?" He asked
"Yea I was and is it me or did Nico get cuter?" I asked as he got down the ladder and was jogging back to him house.
"Trust me its not just you." He stated
That was the last thing I heard before I fell into darkness with open arms.