The Reunion, well....sort of

As I pulled inside the warehouse most likely catching the eyes of everyone, I was faced the opposite direction as them so if they're here they can't see my face, I turned off the ignition, I picked up Wolfie and put her on the ground next to me, as I swung my leg off of my bike, bending down to her height.
"Head up." I said gently lifting her head up so I can untie her helmet. I took her helmet off and placed it on the gas tank. She only looked at me, she didn't even turn around to look at the other people. Something she does when she's shy. Once I took my helmet off as my really curly long burgundyhair cascade down my back.
"Can you hold this for me?" I asked wolfie referring to my helmet.
"Yea."
"Thank you."
"Welcome." She replied as I opened the bike seat. I reached in and pulled my snap back out and put my seat back together. I took my helmet from her and put it on the seat of my bike, running my finger through my hair.
"Ready?" I questioned my girl grasping her small soft hand in mine.
"No, but I'll do it for you, and I want to go see uncle Vinny!" She said excitement clearly visible as she bounced up an down like she was on a sugar high while I chuckled. That's when Dom walked over to me.
"Glad you could make it." He smiled and looked at wolfie. "And who is this cutie?" He asked about my daughter making her fake giggle
I chuckled as she said "Unless my momma knows and trusts you you'll never find out." She smirked at him
Shocked, he looked at me.
"Well one things for sure, shes definitely  a replica of her mother." He smiled and looked at me waiting for me to give the word, as I looked at my daughter.
"Artemis, it's ok he's your uncle Dom."
I stated catching the excitement in her eyes. She jumped on him hugging him, a bit surprised he put his arms around her putting her on his shoulders, he grabbed my shaking hand pulling me toward the group now realizing who they were. I looked up and saw Mia and Gizeal.
"Angel?!?!" They said running over to me embracing me in hugs.
"I missed you guys, and, clearly I was missed as well." I laughed pulling away they looked at wolfie and back to me. I nodded indicating that she was my child. They squealed and hugged me all over again. "Wolfie." I called catching her attention and everyone else's.
"These wonderful women here are your aunts" I knew it was over when she jumped off Dom's shoulder and ran to them laughing and hugging( what's with the hugging?). That's when I saw O'Connor.
"Hey O'Connor hope I didn't fuck up your face too bad." I smirked
"Nope and thanks for the concern." His words were full of sarcasm making me chuckle
"Truce?" I asked
"Truce." With that we ended with a bro hug.
Dom introduced me to Han and the other two short Mexicans who I forgot their names(haha). They finally introduced Tej. He's hot but back on task.
"Um did everybody just forget me or somethin'?"
That voice made me growl at Dom, Mia, and O'Connor. Everyone moved out of the way once they saw me charging toward the unmistakable voice...of my...brother.