Chapter 1

Ariadna P.O.V.
I wake up to the alarm going off. I didn't want to go to school, but I had to. It was my last day here in Florida. Instead of staying here, I decided to move to L.A. , California with my brother Cameron.
I basically roll of the bed and do my daily routine to get ready. I striaghten my hair and put on some black jeans, a crop top, a black beany, and some converse. I walk down the stairs into the kitchen and see my mom making pancakes. "Good morning" my mom says, putting the finished pancakes on the dining table. "Morning" I say getting a pancake and sitting down. After I'm done, I get in the car and drive myself to school. I'm 18 and I barely got my driver's license last week, so driving is still new to me.
When I got to school, I go straight to my first class, I just wanted to get this day over with. I see Becky and Leslie walk by me. "Hey" I said. "Hey" Becky and Leslie say. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much" I say. "I know, we are gonna miss you too" Leslie says. We get to class, and our bell rings as we take our seats.
----Lunch Time----
Me, Becky, and Leslie get ours trays and take a seat at our normal spots. After we ate, we start heading out towards our next class. Today was going by so slow for me.
----skip----
After I got home from school, since all of my things were already packed and my flight was at 3:30, my mom drove me to the airport.
"Bye sweetie, I love you. Don't get into trouble" my mom says to me, while giving me a hug. "Bye, love you too and I won't" I say, hugging her back.' 3:28, ok right on time' I say to myself. "Flight 921" the flight attendant says. I walk to the doorway of it and give her my first class ticket. "Have a nice flight" she says with a smile. I give her a smile and walk in. 'Yes! Window seat' I say to myself. Okay time for a long ride. I slowly close my eyes and drift off to sleep.