Chapter 2

Cameron P.O.V.
I'm in the car driving to the airport with Nash, Matthew, Taylor, Aaron, Hayes, Jc, Kian, both jacks, and Sam. Both jacks, Jc, Kian, and Hayes are in Kian's car and Me, Nash, Matthew, Taylor, and Aaron are in my car. We are all driving to the airport to pick up Ariadna. I haven't seen her since I moved. I hope she meets some friends at the new school, but she better not get into anything with my friends.
Once we get to the airport, we walk in and start looking around for Ariadna. After about 5 minutes of looking around, I finally spot Ariadna walking towards us. She starts running towards me, so I open my arms to hug her. When she reaches me, she jumps on me to hug me. "Hey come meet my friends" I say to her. "Okay" she says. "This is Nash, Hayes, both Jacks, Jc, Kian, Matthew, Aaron, Taylor, Sam, and Nash" I say to her, pointing to each person. She smiles and waves hi to them. After we put all her bags in the trunk of our cars, we began to drive to my house.
As soon as we get to the house, we start unpacking her bags from the trunks and help her move in. Once she was all moved in, we sat on the couch. "Okay, now time to tell you the rules" I say to her. "Rules? I didn't know there were any rules" she says looking confused. "Well there is. Okay first rule, you can not be in a room alone with a boy. Got it?" I say seriously. "Got it" she says. "Rule two. Don't bother any of my friends when they come over. Got it?" I say. "Got it" she says. "Okay now for rule three. If you have a crush on any of my friends, tell me right now" I say. She was silent for a moment and right before she was going to say something, Nash, Hayes, Jc, and Kian walk in.
We both look in their direction. They all sit down on the couch. "We'll finish our talk later, okay?" I say. "K" she says smiling. "What were you guys talking about?" Nash asks. "Nothing important" I say. Ariadna looks at me like she wants to know why I won't tell them what we were talking about. "I was just telling her the rules around you guys" I say looking at the boys. "Oh.. Okay.." Hayes says. All of the boys are smiling and looking at me. "What?" I ask them. "Nothing" they all say at the same time. "What were your guy's names again?" Ariadna asked. "I'm Hayes" Hayes says waving. "I'm Kian" Kian says waving. "I'm Jc" Jc says waving. "And I'm Nash" Nash says smiling. Ariadna scoots over to me and whispers "Nash" into my ear. She pulls back and sits back. It takes me a little bit to realize what she just said. I raise my eyebrows at her. "Can I talk to you Ariadna, alone?" I say. "Umm... Sure" she says. We walk outside into the back door. "Nash!?!" I yell-whisper. "Ya, he's kinda cute..." she says smiling. "Okay, well after they leave we will finish our talk" I say."Okay" she says.
We walk back into the livingroom and sit back down on the couch. "Wanna go to the beach?" Nash asks. "Ya, I haven't been to the beach yet!" Ariadna says excitingly. Ariadna went upstairs to go change, and I talked to the guys. "Okay, don't get too close to Ariadna or anything" I say to all the boys. "Okay" the boys say. "Especially you, Nash" I say, raising my eyebrows. "What?" he says. "I'm just kidding, but seriously don't get too flirty" I say laughing. Everyone is laughing when Ariadna comes down. We all start heading to the beach.
Ariadna P.O.V.
When I got out of the airplane, I started to look for Cameron. I finally found Cameron, ran up to him, and hugged him. I saw a couple of his friends there. Cameron introduced me to them all and they were pretty cute, but I knew Cameron would never let me date any of them. After they put my bags in the trunk, we started to head to Cameron's house.
We got to the house and we started to unpack all my things. There was this guy and he was really cute. He had amazing blue eyes, which made him look hot. After all of his friends left, Cameron and I sat on the couch. "Okay, now time to tell you the rules" Cameron said. "Rules? I didn't know there were any rules" I said confused. While he was explaining all of the rules, I was thinking of that guy. "Okay, now for rule three. If you have a crush on any of my friends, tell ne now" Cameron says. I didn't remember his name, what was his name!? I was going to say something, but before I could say something, 4 boys walked in. The cute one was there and I wanted to know his name so bad, but I just couldn't remember. They asked what we were talking about and it would be pretty embarrassing if that guy knew I liked him. After they were done talking, I asked what their names were again. "I'm Hayes" Hayes said, "I'm Kian" Kian said, "I'm Jc" Jc said, and "and I'm Nash" Nash said. 'Yes! Now I know his name Nash!' I said to myself. I scoot over and whisper 'Nash' in Cameron's ear. It takes a while for him to catch on, then he raises his eyebrows. "Can I talk to you Ariadna, alone?" Cameron says. "Sure" I say as I get up. Once he closes the door and make sure no one is listening, Cameron yell-whispers "Nash!?" "Ya he is kinda cute" I say smiling. I wanted to tell Cameron the truth, that he wasn't cute... He was HOT! "We will finish our talk when they leave , okay?" he says. "Okay" I say.
When we go back into the living room, they asked us if we should go to the beach. "Ya, I haven't been to the beach yet!" I say excitedly. I ran up to my room and quickly get changed. I put on my bikini on and black high-waisted with a t-shirt. I go back down stairs and we head for the beach.